Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• USA/FR/GB (etc) - Artillery Level 1 - Should be renamed to 75 mm Pack Howitzer M1 (The name M116 came far after WWII) - Artillery Level 2 - Should be renamed to 105 mm Howitzer M2A1 (The name M101 came far after WWII, and the most common variant of the weapon was the A1 modification) - Artillery Level 3 - Should be renamed to 105 mm Howitzer M3 - Artillery Level 4 - Should be renamed to 155 mm Howitzer M1 (The name M114 came far after WWII) - Artillery Level 5 - The "H" in Howitzer should be cap…

• Germany - German Artillery (Level 5) should be changed from 17 cm Kanone 18 to just 17 cm K 18 to be consistent with other German artillery - German Artillery (Level 6) is named 24-cm-Kanone-4 when it should be 24 cm K 3 (the K 4 did not exist) - German Anti-Tank (Level 1) has unnecessary dashes; it should be just 3.7 cm PaK 36 - German Anti-Tank (Level 2) has unnecessary dashes; it should be just 5 cm PaK 38 - German Anti-Tank (Level 3) has unnecessary dashes; it should be just 7.5 cm PaK 40 - …

• The following units have the display incorrect images in their stat cards: (to be expanded as I discover more issues) - T-60 (USSR Light Tank Lvl 4) - it shows a T-70 - IS-3 (USSR Heavy Tank Lvl 4) - it shows an IS-2 - ISU-122 (USSR TD Lvl 4) - it shows an SU-122-54 - ISU-152 (USSR TD Lvl 5) - it shows an SU-152 - SU-122 (USSR SP Artillery Lvl 3) - it shows an SU-122-54 - ZSU-37-2 (USSR SP Anti-Air Lvl 4) - it shows a ZSU-57-2 - Il-4 (USSR Tac Bomber Lvl 3) - it shows a DB-3T floatplane variant …

• Here I'll just include a lump of all the text issues that I've found so far. They're all fairly minor and do not actually impact the game whatsoever. I will be adding to this over time as I find more errors INCORRECT NAMES Cities Daugavpils, Lithuania is misspelled as Daugvapils. Memel, Lithuania was named Klaipėda during WWII. Toruń, Poland and Poznań, Poland are both missing the special accent on the n. Iași, Romania is missing the special accent on the s. Bacău, Romania is missing the special…

• I have a (fairly) simple suggestion. If you want an allied player (a live player) to move some of their forces to a certain region, rather than messaging, simply click the unit and use a "Suggest Move" or "Suggest Attack" button. This would allow for easier communication and quicker response times for coordination multi-faction attacks. The player on the receiving end would simply get a notification (somewhere) that one of their Allies requested their troops to move/attack a certain region. To p…