Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 25.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• This is just a question & maybe not a bug. Is it now that if a player goes inactive & was in a coalition it doesn't automatically leave the coalition? If so this is new & I just missed this update. Also if so I would like to take the opportunity to disagree with this change. If a player goes inactive on say day 3, but joined a coalition & remains in it the whole game, I cannot for example change my Diplomacy to improve relations with it (in the hope to delay it from attacking me). Also if an ene…

• New World Empires is a very excellent game. You can explore "real world" map or a random one. It is more strategic for sure. You do need to even explore you can just fight & conquer if you want, but the exploring adds an interesting part of the game in addition to just conquering.

• I don't want to retire, but I may have too. There are 10! AIs attacking me now. Shouldn't there be a limit of maybe 2 AIs at a time can declare on you? At this rate the whole rest of the map is going to declare war on me. I don't think I should be penalized so badly for sticking to the game. It is game 5587894. sure would like it if a dev could get in there & reset some of the AIs or something. Or at least in the future make it so only 2 or 3 AIs will declare on you at a time!

• This is not a new subject I know, but I feel it should be brought up again. I am now the only player in a game, every one else went AI sadly. The thing is every AI on my border has declared war on me, plus a few not on my border. I get that the more you attack AIs the bigger chance AI nations will attack you. I have given Share map to all I can to keep my popularity up, but to no avail now. i ask the devs to please fine tune this again thanks!

• The thing about POs is if you take a Province far from your core & it has say level 4-5 Secret lab or something; building Propaganda offices is good as soon as you take it so as to offset the Morale production penalty.

• So I think it would be a good idea to have *some* games where there is a maximum rank. I look at games where the average rank is like 20 or so, then there will be a Captain or higher even rank in the game. That is like letting a wolf in the sheep pen. Players that have reached officer rank should not be allowed into games with a majority of low level players. I know for a fact that players have dropped games because there is a player so high level that they feel there is no chance they can win. …

• Quote from General cdub: “I have to agree with Bundy on many aspects to what he states about Rockets. I don't believe they should be removed from the game but the cost of making Rockets needs to be drastically increased, especially with Rare Materials. I have watched people Spam Rockets and just target every air base in range. I understand you need people to buy and spend gold to make Call of War a viable business, but there does need to be a considerable adjustment to the Rocket Program. Genera…

• My favorite part of this game is the planing. Should I upgrade this or that province or churn out some more units & if so which ones? All with trying to balance out the resources. Should I attack this or that nation that has resources I need more of or the nation that would put me in a geographically strategic position, but doesn't really have as much of the resources I need. That kind of planning & strategic choices, that I agonise over & over

• I definitely name my battleships & carriers. Always have a naming theme, depending on the nation I am playing or what hits my fancy. My first few nukes get names, but later ones no. One sad thing about CoW is that unlike sister game Supremacy, you can't change titles, names or flags of your nation. Makes roleplaying more fun. Yes people will do silly or offensive things, but most of us won't. Just my 2 Goldmarks opinion.

• Quote from freezy: “We will still tweak costs, so there is a change airstrips will get cheaper. We needed to split aircraft factories and airstrips because units are supposed to only be buildable in urbans, and aircraft factories serve both as an airstrip and a production facility. Tank plants at the start are not intended, will be fixed in future versions. ” I was more commenting on the large time difference between an actual factory & just an airstrip. My suggestion is to make it 3 hours. As t…

• Just want to comment on airstrips vs aircraft factories. Why can we not build airstrips in cities & only Aircraft factories? The 30 minute build time vs 6!? hours seems way off*. Plus I would lower the cost of airstrips just a little more, the grain & goods anyway. Also glad to have read it will not always be all tank factories at the start. Happy in general so far with first impressions. *seems harder & longer to put an industry together vs just flatening some ground for runway & put radio equi…

• When I search for frontline pioneer new games none show up. All other types of games are there.

• Game Creation

ducwigen - - Questions and Answers

Never mind any of those maps, though I agree with you all. Try joining a new FLP game. You lose your status if you don't, but there aren't any games to play!? I blame this wait to create new games. I think FLP games should be exempt from this. Also those of us who are higher level & consitantly stay in our games should have a less wait time or none.

• Teaser: WebGL Update

ducwigen - - News

Hello all, I am already playing it in a FLP game. One thing I notice right away is that all the tracking for my units have these moving dags (moving quite fast) It is really hard on the eyes. It would be way better to have the moving dags if you click on a unit, but not on default & by default just have the static solid line. Otherwise it is really nice & smooth zooming in & out like was promised. Map is nicer looking too. Thanks.

• Balancing Changes

ducwigen - - News

Quote from Dontezuma: “A lot of the balancing changes seem to be directed at players developing overpowering air forces. I thought I might propose another logical way to address the issue using SBDE. Instead of calculating SBDE on the stack on which the planes are flying, calculate SBDE based on the base it is flying from. Therefore 25 tacs flying out of single airbase are less efficient in SBDE. Currently players will put 25 tacs patrolling overlapping space in stacks of 5. Which is hugely dest…

• Are the Servers down?

ducwigen - - Bug Reports and Issues

I just hope we don't get back on piece meal. Like the players I am fighting get on, but not me!

• I cannot enter game

ducwigen - - Bug Reports and Issues

I have the same problem, game 1994280. Error, action could not be processed by server. I cleared my cache & everything, logged back in, but still could not get back in. Is the second time it happened in this game. First time, had to get to work, when I got home in evening I could get back in. Two times in 3 days now though means something is up. Other people must have this problem, can't be just me & dennyboyo. Thank you.

• I could not get in it. I keep getting that Error could not actvate game it is unaccessible or does not exist. it is however in MY Games. It is an FP game & i am FP.

• It is definitely only FP games. Like mine 1699631 I am using chrome on windows 10, anyone else the same as me? All the same ?

• Remove Structures

ducwigen - - Questions and Answers

Quote from SGTBLT: “Quote from Azkazan: “Ifit is damages you can still activate/ deactivate it through the province list. It would be nice if it would also work the regular way, since most players don't know the other one. ” Well then somethings wrong here on my end because any barracks or Naval Base that is damage cannot be activated/deactivated on the province list. I found that it could be done through the list the first day I played and I've tried multiple times to do it to a damaged structu…