Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Five New Nations

Cal04 - - News

Quote from WT auf.Pz IV: “Also Mexico and New Zealand got an extra city(Merida and Christchurch respectively)while Quebec (city) has been extended to be able to have a harbo(u)r , the only possible Atlantic harbo(u)r for Canada. ” I’m really happy about that. The one time I played as Canada was a struggle because I couldn’t expand to Europe early game without the ability to produce naval units in the Atlantic

• I have never seen the lines through a province changing color to red like below. This is the only province doing it and it’s morale is 29%. Does anyone know if the color change is because of morale or something else?

• Quote from JesterTheSheep: “Gonna take a lot of flak for this, and that's OK. DEEP BREATH Mongolia is the best of all lower tier nations. Threats to your nation are existent, but your army is enough to hold its own for now. You begin with more rare materials than most world superpowers, an OK amount of food, a crap amount of steel and oil, sure, but that can be fixed. It's just really hard to invade Mongolia early game, because all the big armies are either far, far west of you, or far, Far East…

• New Game Mode Idea

Cal04 - - Suggestions / Criticism

No, it would still be World War Two era, and not just US vs. USSR. It could be no teams and all the other superpowers are equally strong which isn’t the Cold War.

• fighting inactive dropout

They also need to rework the mechanics of AI. It gets super annoying when the AI produces nonstop so they have 10+ anti air, anti tank, and militia every single province. Even though they’re all weak, the sheer number is enough that you can’t take over the country without tons of rockets and long artillery bombardments which just gets boring and repetitive. Not to mention no strategy involved

• New Game Mode Idea

I think a new mode called clash of superpowers would be cool. It would be the historic world war map with all territory occupied by 5-10 playable superpowers, starting with a vast territory and significant army. For example, the US could control both American continents, Britain could get Ireland and Africa, USSR would get Eastern Europe, China would get the rest of Asia, Japan the Pacific, and either France or Germany would get Western Europe. It would also be cool if all the powers were balanc…