Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Empires of Antiquity Roleplay Round Discord Link: discord.gg/fTczNp8ZsZ Empires of Antiquity is a Roleplay Round based around the period surrounding the Rise of Rome. The RP starts in 265 BC and will allow players to build up their own empires and attempt to hold them together through many crisis' and conflicts. You may be wondering how we have translated Call of War into an ancient setting and how that works, luckily we created a series of rules and methods to best translate the mechanics of C…

• Alt History Roleplay Round

Copper987 - - Roleplaying Threads

we started the game but we've still got room for a few more players since some went inactive. If your interested in joining this is your last chance so please message me for the game code

• We're looking for around 5 more players before we start. We plan on starting on Thursday so make sure to message me by then if your interested.

• Alt History Roleplay Round

Copper987 - - Roleplaying Threads

Hey all! Me and some pals are planning to host an Alternate History round on the 22 player 1.5 map and we're looking for a few more players to join. Were a pretty laid back community and we have a discord you can join ( message me for link). We hope to start soon so please leave a comment if your interested!

• I'm interested in joining this, I could get 2 or 3 other people on board as well