Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 126.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Why delete the account, though? I understand that you need a break from it until things get better, but you can still keep the account!

• So after playing for over 2 weeks and winning a game, I have to say that I really enjoyed the 1.5 update afterall. I didn't find any urge to use gold, besides to buy more manpower towards the middle of the game (was playing as Algeria), which you can always get for free on the mobile app. The update made me change my playstyle and use units that I previously didn't consider given their time/cost. Overall I like the direction Bytro is taking with the game and will continue to play for the time be…

• Upon returning to CoW after a year of absence, I was excited to see new buildings added with the 1.5 update. On the one hand, it sounds like a good idea and potentially making it more interesting but then, on the other hand, I can't stop to think that this is just done purely with money on the mind, and has no regard to enjoyable gameplay. So far I'm day 1 into my new game and noticed that I had to use more gold to buy rare resources for the extra buildings which I didn't have to do so early in …

• COW WWII Meme Thread

Hanz Gunvor - - Off Topic

forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…5389624e5b28d4dd2cc13c939

• I quit cow

Hanz Gunvor - - Off Topic

F

• Hi, I'm back after a year away from CoW. Can someone from the admin team please change my Forum username to Hanz Gunvor to match the game nickname? Kind regards

• Wow, to think that I was born a year before you were all playing SC and now I'm here talking with you all about playing it now, feels weird

• Regular speed events

Hanz Gunvor - - News

Quote from Shilleywater: “Wow, this would be super fun, but also devastating if the servers crashed in the middle. ” But the server crash affects all participating players so not as bad

• This post's title sounds too much like a craigslist ad for some kind of swingers club

• Quote from JesterTheSheep: “Quote from WascallywabbitCDN: “One at a time for me, and then multitask on another game, WoT, Civ, PanzerCorps, etc, to keep the old brain active [social distancing pastime] ” I'm a War Thunder player myself. I like the vehicles. ” Been playing since 2016 though I took a break from it over the year or so. Far better than WoT in my opinion, as its more realistic

• Just curious, started playing it during the lockdown and got bored of having my @$$ handed to me by veterans (I'm a newbie to the game), so was wondering if anyone in here plays it on the same level or willing to start playing?!

• Quote from GEN.FARSWAN: “all the best finding one bro coz maybe most of us are in alliances ” Cheers

• Ace of Spades - Unit IV [SKVLL] needs 1 more player to join our second AvA against another alliance. We have won the first AvA thus putting us in the 240 place on the ladder.

• Quote from SirMcSquiggles Jr.: “There's a lot of spite in this chat. I suggest deleting and redoing this thread to make it less clutter and more professional ” You must be new here?

• Quote from Jacques Thomas: “It's called an Anti-tank. ” It's terrible against infantry 1 of and 2 def until lvl 5 and even then its only 1.5 of and 3 def, has a strength penalty in the mountains and first two lvls travel slower than infantry unit, needs 750 iron and costs $2000. It makes sense to have the new unit as it has advantage in the 3 terrains due to mobility and ability to camouflage/hide better than a big multi personnel operated AT gun.

• Regular speed events

Hanz Gunvor - - News

A 250x speed rounds should have speed as a preliminary requirement for all the participating players

• New Mechanics

Hanz Gunvor - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from American Belisarius: “Point one is great. Not really jazzed about the others, but the ability to send ships to port for repairs is one of the top improvements I've thought about. It would be more true to reality, as well. ” Same for the planes, they lose their health too fast. However I suspect that using gold to repair units is one of ways for Bytro to keep this game free to play while earning revenue.

• Can a new anti-armour infantry unit be added to the game? It should be as easy to produce as regular infantry (lvl 1 barracks & industrial complex, same time or tiny bit longer, i.e. 20 hours over the 19 1/5 hours), but a little more expensive to produce ($1000 rather than $750 for infantry) and same with the goods (1000 goods). It would be a bit weaker against the infantry class but more powerful against the armoured class, not as powerful as AT unit though. This new unit should have significan…

• Few days ago I was the only active player left and had the highest points, so I voted to end the game as it was boring, I forgot I was still in my own coalition by myself. I threw away what could have been my first solo victory