Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from freezy: “Quote from Sir Erwin Rommel: “Ive attached the steam charts images, so you can see how many people play the two given games at the current moment.Cow maybe has that much more outside steam. Yet you cant compare 800-1000 players to 30k players. If you want to reach those numbers, you need to remove the gold spam thing and Hoi will suck a big one. Sadly, there you cant pay your win out, so obviously x30 people play it, although the game sucks compared to CoW mechanics. But the …

• Yes, i have same problem

• Servers Down

papirfeju - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from Zarathustra: “Hi all, First of all thank you for your patience. We are experiencing very slow server responses in all our games after a hotfix release at 8pm CET (3 hours ago). We are still investigating the issue. It could be back up any minute, but nothing I can say for certain. A team of developers is working on the problem. Games continue to run even if they appear slow and are hard to reach. After we know how long the problems persist we will see if we compensate any premium spen…

• Servers Down

Quote from Stormbringer50: “At this time there is a server problem, indeed. The developers are aware of it and are working (overtime) to get things working again. Please be patient, they are doing their best to fix it. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this is causing our users. Thanks, Storm ” Please reset 5-10 minutes from last position before starting.

• Servers Down

Quote from Schenck: “Are the serves down? I cannot join any of my games as they are stuck in the loading game. It is not a connection problem as I can use other website. I tried to reload the page, close the game and close the browser while clearing the cache. Nothing worked. What is going on? ” Same here. Game collapsed. There was a message: "Refresh your browser to enjoy the updates". I really enjoy it!!! I had just started a war and thousands came towards me. What's going on?