Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Servers are down?!

Acida XIII - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from thunderdog1138: “I can't even load the website. My message to Bytro: Actually test your updates before you make them live on the main servers. ” That would be too easy

• Servers are down?!

OMG!

• Quote from thunderdog1138: “It appears that the servers are down again. ” I have the same problem...

• Servers Down

Quote from helmuth.moltke: “Would it be possible to freeze the maps and continue after an announced point in time? To my impression this might avoid all this troublesome problems with troops running wild. Would be great and fair ” Completely agree. I endorse this way of resolving this problem.

• Servers Down

How dare are you? This is an exceptional case when players, who have poor control over troops and indicate long lists of routes, get a phenomenal advantage over those who are used to keeping everything under control and using their brains to avoid stupid and unnecessary losses. This is the best day of all fools (pretty funny, cos 1st April was yesterday). I'm furious. Luckily I closed almost all the rounds this week.