Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 83.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Thank you guys for the nice feedback. Glad you like it and it's useful. We will keep all feedback regarding usability in mind with coming polishing iterations. @Dramos: Which iphone version are you using? Do you experience crashes in other apps as well?

• Hi everyone. Yesterday evening we have pushed our newest attempt to polished army commands to beta which means that it is now available in all frontline pioneer games. We collected a lot of feedback and have decided on this initial set of changes: 1. The army command rose (the circular buttons around a selected army) is now not necessarily centered on the army itself but makes sure, that it's buttons are largely within the visible area. So if an army is at the edge of the screen when you select …

• @General A 11 We actually use iPhone 5 dimensions as the smallest supported screen-size so we try to fit everything in. We will check the not visible back buttons on it again. In the meantime: With yesterday's update, the click on the text ("Captain Otto" in my screenshot above) also executes the "back" action you would find on the back arrow.

• @General A 11 The "back" button is located on the top left. Please confim that it is visible to you. Feedback like this is in fact very valuable for us, since there are still some tweaks to be done to smoothen navigation of didalogs. See screenshot: c618710ff64492b5f7dc107df3ebfc42.png

• Changelog: June 22-29: - released article overview for newspaper (filters are still non-functional) - released newspaper index of nations - several small polishing fixes Work in progress - Writing newspaper articles - Confirmation and price info for morale increase/decrease buttons - Tutorial - Mobile optimized log-in page - Shop - More polishing fixes

• Hello Generals, today is a good day for us and hopefully for you too, since the Call of War client for mobile phones is being released today to Frontline pioneers We are still heavily developing right now and it will change a lot over the next days and weeks when we add missing features, fix bugs and polish the usability. There are a couple of remarks which are good to know in advance: 1) We will eventually implement all features of the desktop client also in mobile, but there are a couple of bi…

• And yet it moves!

Enlightning Man - - News

Quote from mallahanjr: “"Yet it moves", kinda ironic that the troops don't move. ” Hehe. Fix is being deployed right now.

• And yet it moves!

Enlightning Man - - News

Hi Pablo22510, we'll check what happens.

• We had a temporary problem yesterday during the release. I assume this issue does not occur anymore. Please tell me if it does.

• Thanks, will be fixed soon.

• New Terrain

Enlightning Man - - Bug Reports and Issues

Currently, forrests have the exact same properties as hills. Having only one of these types makes it weird if you want to put that terrain into Canada & the Sahara...

• We have it on the list to correct the army names. Some of them are not working like they are intended to work. Especially in non-English languages.

• Please tell me which award you think is displayed wrong? The amount in the award is supposed to reflect the amount in the detailed stats, so please give a clear example which award you think is wrong what the numbers are and what they should be.

• Czechoslovakia

Thanks, it's on the list

• I do not see it in my games, but I put it on the list. are you sure it is not related to the fog of war?

• ai units

I put it on the list.

• This problem should be fixed with out next server update.

• My achievements now exaclty reflect the values I can also see in my detailed stats. So they are working for me. Which achievement is broken for you? What does it display and how much does your detailed overview lsit for that achievement?

• If you have Rockets Lvl 2 and up, one of the strongest points about them is that your opponent cannot defend himself against them. In my last game, I build more than 100 Lvl 2 and 3 rockets and I was able to cripple my opponents defenses and e.g. to destroy all US troops before they landed. And since they are a mid to endgame weapon, you are able to produce enough rare materials to build lots of them if you plan ahead a bit. So our oppinion was, that, at least in the hands of an experienced play…

• ai units

Can you please post the gameID?