Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 181.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Cloudpop2: “north us is a human player! and I'm having the same problem! Poland declared war and it is still in the peace period! ” No, they're not. While both North USA and Poland can be human players, no human player has joined and selected these nations (I've checked). Thus they are, and shall remain until a human player joins and selects them, AI. See the attachment below: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…d4072290dd1a755ec3b4b410e This is taken from the diplomacy window in one my ga…

• entering game

Jacques Thomas - - Bug Reports and Issues

That game has been going on for nearly a month. It is much too old to allow new players to join. This is to prevent people from sabotaging the integrity of the game. You and your friend will have to find a new game to join together.

• This game has a human player peace period. The human player peace period will not affect your ability to go to war with AI before the peace period ends.

• Quote from NoobNoobTrain: “The only new thing that I can think of here, is that the two sides were only represented by a truck. And one side was under attack by a third nation. ” Well, you seem pretty confident that all of the likely causes are not the cause, so I'll try to recreate the scenario and see if I can make this happen. I'll be interested to truly find the cause. This is an obscure one.

• Paratroopers 1.5

Jacques Thomas - - Questions and Answers

I'm not sure exactly what the circumstances of your game are, but: 1.) Ensure they are at a functional airbase. 2.) Select the 'Attack' command. 3.) Choose a suitable target within range. I consider a suitable target to be an unoccupied provincial center. I've never used them on anything else because I don't see the point. Because I've never used them on anything else, this is where I can definitely say it absolutely works. Otherwise, they will most certainly turn into a convoy.

• Hi, As it turns out, this is a known bug and is currently being addressed.

• Eventually, those Anti-tanks and AA will serve as a more widespread deterrent and those straight tank/bomber combinations will be forced to the wayside as they adapt. This is just going to happen. Strategies and tactics will take time to normalize. Changing something to affect it directly won't remove that problem, it'll just change it to something else and you'll still have to wait for strategies and tactics to normalize.

• Hi there, If you haven't, please submit a bug report from your game so that this can be investigated further. Thank you.

• 15,000 gold to the sole winner.

• I've done it, too. Be careful.

• Conquerer has the right idea. A unit was destroyed, thus raising the displayed percentage value, methinks. Also, I have moved this thread to a more appropriate forum. In the future, please try to post in the appropriate area.

• army bar update

Jacques Thomas - - Suggestions / Criticism

Yeah, I noticed that, too. It'll take some getting used to. I don't know a good way that can be fixed when so many unit types are in a stack.

• Quote from DoctorDR1: “Did you attack country a, or did country a attack you? ” I'm with Doc on this. Whether malicious or accidental, one of you attacked the other either through direct action, or as a result of diplomatic stance having been changed while these units occupied the same space.

• I kinda...meant it generally speaking...not so much applying specifically to you. Sorry for the confusion there.

• Paratroopers 1.5

Jacques Thomas - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Little Racoon: “Note: if the province is empty, you would just capture it before the delay (I think). ” Correct.

• New Event Idea

Pan-Asia +40% movement speed. GG Earth.

• Quiz Question

Jacques Thomas - - Off Topic

We thought it was an interesting read.

• New Armor Update

Give the updates some time, get used to them, gain a new understanding of what has changed and afterwards, if you still feel something needs to be changed, come back with some constructive criticisms. Saying, "I don't like it" is fine, but it's not helpful. What specifically do you not like about it? What would you recommend be changed? What impact did the update have and what potential impact could your recommendation have? This is helpful. I hope that was helpful. If not, I need to work on my …

• All-In 73 is what you're looking for. That event has all nations playable, including the immensely popular (and somewhat overpowered) Luxembourg. As Vorlon said, it comes around regularly. Keep an eye out.

• Quote from Dex4000: “There, it did it again! Instant units. in less than 30 minutes! I'm sitting here logged in, I move some units off control points to rearrange them. I then open another tab in my browser to do other stuff. less than 30 minutes later I go back to the Call of War tab, 4 provinces have flipped and 2 of them have units already on them! I'm telling you there's a bug. ” This is definitely the rebellion mechanic Vorlon just mentioned. This is not a bug. Check the newspaper on these …