Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• People who don't think backstabbing is part of the game have probably never heard of the game "diplomacy". I feel the makers of this game have drawn some inspiration of that game.

• Please Help

ArjenSmit79 - - Questions and Answers

If you have a solid ally, the most cost effective way to deal with it is to conquer lands with your ally in a chessboard pattern. You simply want to make sure that each of your provinces borders as little of your own provinces and as many as your ally's provinces as possible. Same of course for your ally. If you look at the morale scores in newly conquered lands far from home, you see a large negative score for "neighbours". These neighbouring provinces each give you -4 or -5 to morale in your p…

• Quote from MountainDrew4000: “I Quote from revengegirl: “I like your point of view, my problem with being the only active player is that AI nation produces 24/7 and you have to be quick to beat them before they get too powerful and also I'm not the best player anyway. ” ” You don't have to be quick in the slightest bit. I am a new player. I played only 5 games. I tried to avoid solo victories because i want my stats to indicate a good ally in the future. I could not prevent one solo victory beca…

• Quote from Steve_The_Tyke: “Quote from MontanaBB: “5. Naval bases should only be added to coastal ICs as needed for the production of naval units. If your goal is to increase resource production in a given coastal province, then a naval base should only be added after L3 infrastructure and an L5 industrial complex are completed. Naval bases are the least efficient way to increase resource production, i.e., they generate the least return on your investment of resources to build them. ” The only b…

• 1.5 ranges

Ah not everything upgrades. That explains yes.

• 1.5 ranges

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “I think it is a bit messed up if there are really different ranges for each unit. It is already hard enough to attack enemy units when your arties are in the stack. If they have different ranges, you will have to move the one by one. ” I dont really understand what you are saying. Why would i need to move anything one by one ? I just need to research the next level range asap so i can abuse other players and not be abused by them. I do think there is a problem with rang…

• 1.5 ranges

Oh, my comment was a bit misplaced and not really about the forums. I dont know this game well enough if it deserves protest. Whats up with this 1.5 anyway ? I see these anouncements, but they're from last year. And the game i play does not seem to be what they announced. Is it soon gonna be real now ?

• 1.5 ranges

People are protesting way too little. And soon it will be too late.

• That means then, somewhere tru that x-factor, the units can do more damage than the number given ? 8 x 2.5 = 20, but they did significantly more total damage. (until now i just assumed the randomness to mean that you do between 0 and 100% of the listed damage)

• Quote from Little Racoon: “I would suggest checking news for any sabotage information, since that's the most likely event to happen. Or you had a trade with an ally and only by the next day did he accept. ” Is it guaranteed to be in the newspaper if it is spy work ? Or can the spies steal / destroy stuff without it being noticed by the reporters ? Also: To prevent this from happening, is 1 counter spy in a province enough ? Or is prevention chance based, and if so, how do multiple spies affect t…

• Last night my artillery found 2 enemy stacks parked less than 5km apart. Each of his stacks had about 200 total HPs. When i fired my first salvo, with 8 lvl 4 arties, i took 8 and 10% of his stacks respectively in one shot. This morning all his units are gone. When patrolling airplanes attack multiple stacks, their damage is split over those stacks. Does artillery do 100% damage against both stacks ? That positioning of his effectively doubling my damage output ? (added benefit that the artiller…

• Airplane defense

Quote from Killer8282: “Carriers defend, but unlike all other ships, they don’t have any range. That makes them vuknerabke to all other ships. The only way to defend carriers is with the planes on them. If there are no planes on them, then move them constantly. ” Or just put them in a stack with battleships + destroyers ?

• Airplane defense

So to be complete: Patrolling vs air attacks = Use both defensive and offensive stats vs enemy defensive and offensive stats. Patrolling vs ground/naval attacks on carrier/airport = use only offensive stats vs enemy defensive stats. Grounded vs air attacks = ? ( i suppose use defensive stats vs air only) Grounded vs land attacks = ? (I suppose = do nothing since it doesnt have defensive stats vs ground) On carrier vs air attacks = ? ( i suppose use defensive stats vs air only) On carrier vs ship…

• Airplane defense

I dont know, so i may be wrong, but didn't i read somewhere that when they are grounded at an airbase, they will defend that place against air attacks ?

• I suppose your stats don't transfer to other servers '? How much difference is there between maps ? I'm on the dutch server and on the 22/10 player maps i only see players that are ---/--- on all fronts. Where do you find players that you consider ++ ?

• interesting link and links within that link.

• morale far from home.

Quote from Killer8282: “try to make your neighbors further away, which should increase morale. Build forts in keep provinces that you want morale to increase in. ” With neighbours i mean the ones i own. Thats the silly thing, neighbouring provinces i own are equally bad as hostile provinces. But not allied provinces, those have no effect. But i already found out, i can only give away 1 province per day. So next time i will have to coordinate this during conquest.

• Manpower comes from your population. your population eats food and consumes goods. This happens to be a 1+1 = 1 ratio (+cash) 1 food + 1 good = 1 manpower. When you conquer enemy lands, you will see you have to feed all the people you conquer. The food that comes from the countries you conquer about evens out with the food needed the non-food producing countries consume. (at least on the 22 and 10 player europe maps) So the end result is that when you conquer lands, your net food remains about e…

• I am canada on the 10 player europe map. I am allied with the United states whom after a short civil war are 1. On mainland europe 1 alliance is taking all the land but spreading their units thin to non-existance. So it is time for us to attack. We start at gibraltar, i take afrika, my ally takes france and spain. (i now know we should have turned that around, but we did this because i had the biggest army and expected to meet the biggest opposition in afrika) Afrika seems irrepairable. Morale i…

• Airplanes in water

Quote from attacker101: “the only way your tacs will end up in the water is if the crash. this is when your carrier moves out-of-range of your planes so they can't land back and are forced to ditch. ” And thats something i havent seen happening. (in this situation i am fairly sure they were in range) While traveling with my carrier i often fan out my planes to scout, each time i check back and a few have fallen out of range, they are back on the carrier ready to receive a new order.