Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 140.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• would be nice if we can get event maps by having 50 percent of players + ticket

• 1.5 is not much more than CON mechanics forfully transplanted into COW, without retaining the originality nor intergrating it into the traditional 1.0 framework. This caused the vast majority of players at the time to systematically reject the new changes, just like how a human body forcefully rejects transplanted organs. Like i said before, this massive amount of experienced players leaving really drives down the quality of the games played

• this game is rather infamous for the amount of new players that leave after the toutorial (safe to say 80 percent dont stay for a month) normally, this is balanced out for the very few amount of old players that leave (which is once again, quite common in all bytro titles) but with 1.5 a good porportion of the old players either have left, or is playing exclusively 1.0 rounds (which means activity massively cut down) or scale back on their activities dramaticly but in this case there isnt a sudd…

• the vast majority of them leave this game is extremely infamous for the inability to make new player stay i can safely say that less than 10% of them actually make it past 50 games

• Quote from Comrade genz: “CoW's golden age is going on as there is 100's of new players every day. ” prretty much all of them leave instantly after the toutorial that guy is right, with 1.5 the golden age has passed, its time to move on

• Quote from Agent47: “Wow. I stop going on the forums over Christmas and the first thing I come back to is garbage like this. If you paid any attention at all you would see that Call of War is doing the best it has ever done. More players than ever which means more money than ever which means more game than ever. Of course that makes you sad because that business strategy doesn't cater to your "veteran" status" but guess what? Bytro doesn't care, because not only is the game not dying, it's thriv…

• 500 speed game public rounds when COW live reeeee

• just make it so 24 hours: marked as inactive 48 hours: country becomes ai controlled 72 hours: auto kick

• people: tries to spam air early game in siberia also people: why does my early game fighter unable to reach anything? may i suggest actually planning things out before just pressing buttons?

• Quote from OutsiderJoe: “Quote from NOOB1433223: “i disagree with the last update the game has lost its identity, many now see this game as merely a cheap copy of CON the veteran players are leaving en masse because of this hence, with the lack of the veteran playerbase, yes, it is in rapid decline ” Wait why are they leaving? ” with the updates, the very foundation of COW is being eroded, people stopped seeing an unique title, they see this as a cheap copy of CON some of the things in 1.5 that …

• the one part i enjoy the most is the resource dispersion of 1.0 this alone is enough for me to be stuanchly pro- 1.0 the SBDE system in 1.0 is also greatly dumbed down how can this game still claim its unique identity when its most iconic foundations are so severely eroded?

• dont you know "Hi" is highly inappropriate? seriously though, the chat filter is not exactly great can we pls get a better chat filter, considering how toxic the COW chat is

• i disagree with the last update the game has lost its identity, many now see this game as merely a cheap copy of CON the veteran players are leaving en masse because of this hence, with the lack of the veteran playerbase, yes, it is in rapid decline

• when i have a stronger neigbour: CV-1 CV-3 CV-5 CV-9 CV-13 CV-17 ETC. when i am planning an invasion CV-1 CV-1 CV-1 CV-1 CV-1 CV02 ETC. either way i make sure my target "accidentally" sees the unit

• Best Units Call of War

NOOB1433223 - - General Discussions

motorised alone? that sounds... wrong, to say the least motorised is just a shield so your armour doesnt get ripped appart

• Call of war IS dying!

NOOB1433223 - - Questions and Answers

in all honesty, people now starts to feel that this game has now lost its unique identity, its core values now, when we look at the game, we will no longer see it as an original bytro title, but a mere copy of CON

• Call of war IS dying!

NOOB1433223 - - Questions and Answers

another key reason why this is going down hills is simple the severe lack of faith the "old" players who had been playing for years, have in the game if people belives the game will die, then it cannot survive

• only ever use ur gold for op blueprints (cough cough arty) i swear to god the airdrops are so rigged

• the essence of this community isnt how many new player who plays 5 games and leave, is about how many commited and experienced players (well, with hundreds of games) are here lets be honest here, 1.5 has made a good proprotion of the most active and experianced veterans around leave well, in that perspective, the game is dying

• lost my HC :C but set coast defence arty/ fleet and border garrisons on aggro really helps from nasty suprises while one is offline