Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• When you try to set a delay you can't set a specific time when you want the unit to arrive. The only thing you can do is to pull a bar back and forth until you get an arrivaltime thats close enough.

• Submariens

Lukas the great - - Suggestions / Criticism

It's almost imposibble to press on a Submarine if it's attack a battelship or other big ships. When you point at it the game thinks you're pointing at the ship.

• - Rivers to transport units of the naval brance and to be abel use them for battel inland. - Being abel to change the doctrines but only ones every 7th day. Haveing diffrent types of goverment where each system has diffrent pros and cons for example a dictatorship can give military bonuses but decreases economic activity and lowers the rate of moral increase. While if your a democracy you will have economic bonuses and your moral will increase faster. - Instead of provinces just doing revolts se…

• It's a bummer that in basically every round it's always end up in every single player becoming inactive except one who usually wins. Instead I want this to happen, when a player goes inactive other player will be able to take that players place. So it doesn't become unfair the areas of the country will either join other countries or creat their own. For example if the Soviet union has taken over Finland and then goes inactive the occupied then Finland will come back or be split into I don't know…

• Quote from RiverWolf74: “Try joining a game that has fewer people sometimes when a game says there is a few open spots it is actually full. Also try joining games closer to the top of the new games section. ” I have opposite problem when the nummber of taken slots are very low it says it's full.

• - Rivers to transport units of the naval brance and to be abel use them for battel inland. - Being abel to change the doctrines but only ones every 7th day. - Instead of provinces just doing revolts separatists will appear and try to liberate one specific area or region. For exampel if separatists appear in Tarakan thay will try to liberate your areas on Borneo to either join a other country or creat a new one(Like the Republic of Borneo). You would be abel to stop the rebellions either by givin…

• I like the older version better because buildings has more than one purpose and are expencive and take a long time to build which ad a level of strategy to the game. Another reason I like version 1.0 better is you can build buildings anywhere that produce units instead of just in the cities in version 1.5.

• Lending money

Lukas the great - - Suggestions / Criticism

A cool feature in this game could be beeing abel to lend and borrow money. For exampel if you want to build a factory but you miss 3000 money you could borrow it for an other player at a intrest of 3% you'll going to have to pay 90 money per day. The lender will be abel to lend more money then they have so everybody wins.

• Quote from Road2Victory: “It's just a game, games can't be accurate as possible. Though the developers do their best to express the accuracy. ” True but it doesn't mean the developers can't fix them when pointed out. Plus I think that this is importent because according to the description the boarders are historically accurate.

• Quote from Eddie72: “People who tend to swear on the game alot might name their division to something disgusting. ” That not necessarily a problem if someone names something disgusting you could just report it like you do with messages.

• I just found an historical inaccuracy in the map. On the map San marino is labeled as a core province of Italy which is not right since San marino has been an independent republic for almost 2000 years. So I suggest we make San marino to an AI with 3 or more provinces.

• Dismiss units

Lukas the great - - Beta Feedback & Issues

Why can't you dismiss other units than spies? This make me crazy if I want to replace all of my light tanks with heavy tanks and i can't so the light tanks just sitt their draining my resources and make my army weaker than it would be. When you dismiss units you should get some of your resources that were put into making the unit back but not all of them since the other resources would have been used i real life. This are the resources you should get back when you dismiss a unit: - Metal - Manpo…