Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I am surrounding a heavily armed (11 units) province, with no access to resources. last of an enemy who has left the game Do I have to attack it, or can I starve it out? Morale is already at 11%. Will the 11 units starve, or rebel and return to me? Or do I have to actually go in and kill them? Near start of game, so do not have time or resources to attack him Thoughts and suggestions appreciated

• anti air regiment

Skibadly - - Questions and Answers

Cheers Vorlon, thank you

• anti air regiment

Thank you Vorlon, that clears this up a bit for me. Except for how far apart does AA or Arty have to be to avoid being caught up in melee? Is it the 5km implied in the defense range? Thanks again

• anti air regiment

Couple of questions What range does AA have, does it need to be in the stack to defend it or can it be adjacent? If so, how close? Related is how far apart does AA or Arty have to be to avoid being caught up in melee? Finally, if AA is in melee, can it still damage bombers attacking the stack or is it too busy fighting in the melee?