Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It would be nice if Canvas WebGL could be adjusted

• Quote from Larry is god lol lol: “Quote from mah7777: “Friends, don't give up so quickly, Canvas must come back. ” I respect it and all guys but if they took canvas away don’t you think there was a meaning behind it.... ” I've been playing Call of War for 2 years and I don't want to leave the game because Canvas is gone.

• Friends, don't give up so quickly, Canvas must come back.

• Quote from DoctorDR1: “That’s absolutely the opposite of what freezy is trying to say. He’s trying to say that you should stay and try WebGL and give feedback so that they can improve it. ” If they want us to stay, they should bring the Canvas back

• Quote from freezy: “Thanks for the feedback so far guys, we already taskified some of the mentioned issues for fixing (it may take some weeks due to how our release cycles work). In general I want to remind everyone who has not noticed it yet that WebGL has different map view options (check out the settings menu in the bottom right) that may help you getting the map look a bit more like Canvas: - you can turn off relation view mode so that all countries have their own color - you can turn on mor…

• #RestoreCANVAS

Savaşçı Kurt - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from RBoi200: “Quote from mah7777: “I haven't played in this mode even 1 hour. ” Quote from michu-65: “I have never played the new mode ” Please just try it, you might like it... ” Even if I love it, I don't play it in this mode.

• #RestoreCANVAS

Quote from freezy: “Just do me one favor: Please play with the new mode for a day or two and try to get accustomed to it. This will help to focus the feedback on real issues that are really important because it will be impossible to accomodate for all opinions that are basically just "I dont like it because it is different". ” 1-2 days? I've been playing Call of War for 2 years and I haven't played in this mode even 1 hour. And so you will lose a lot of players.

• #RestoreCANVAS

#RestoreCANVAS