Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 34.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from BMfox: “Quote from Danieliyoverde123: “there Is a trick using planes, when you can deal full damage AND recibe just 0.1 damage from interceptors. ” Care to explain how it works exactly? ” I bet it overlaps the planes.

• Quote from BMfox: “The attacking planes will receive defensive damage from your interceptors. The attack damage from the enemy planes will be distributed over your entire stack of interceptors and bombers. For more information read: Air Combat for COW1.5v- Guide for dealing some (in)decent damage ” Even so, when airplanes attack directly, they suffer the most. Patrols are more efficient in their damage. That is, it may happen that the attacker suffers more damage than the defender (I am saying t…

• Quote from Lain_: “Quote from Claudio von Panjim: “Bad idea, not fantasy, it is real life based ” Well, then think about it this way, as i might have not made myself clear in the original post: It's war time. Two tank divisions meet, one is returning home, it's extremely battle scarred, and the other division just rolled out of the factory ready to go to war. Do you think it would be realistic for them to trade these tanks amongst themselves like they're pokemon cards? Do you think that the divi…

• Horrible, I hated your proposal. My opinion.

• Quote from Lord_Batton: “Quote: “Hi, I'm looking for an active alliance with a discord. ” I just left quite possibly the most toxic alliance. Had to deal with alliance members scamming their own members in games (internal and external) with players trolling their own alliance members and with toxic kids (early school years ages). And players boasting about using glitches to win games (scum). I really want none of the above now. I need an alliance that is active but isn't full of kids and trolls.…

• Quote from BMfox: “O jogador está inativo e em dois dias ele se transforma em IA, então sua sugestão não é uma opção. ” It depends, if you want to win player KD, it really wouldn't be an option, but if you just want to annihilate it, it's the best! Since the AI starts sending separate troops to attack you, leaving the train weaker.

• I recommend that you surround this city, and as in medieval times, which surrounded the castle until they ran out of resources and surrender. Do the same, but the difference is that when you have stronger troops you can kill him, he will not be able to produce due to lack of resources. This is the best option.

• Hello, There are several ways to defeat this evil combo. First, if you have invested in a lot of armor, the tactic is for you to surround, taking the terrain preventing him from escaping, or restraining speed in his country. Being on your terrain it will be 50% slower, making it easier to catch with your tanks. Second, you can use ambushes, with anti-tanks. Third, you will be able to make commands to capture, as long as you don't have scouts. Fourth, you can use rockets v2 levels 2 or 3, if poss…

• Quote from whowh: “Quote from El Patron -: “PERFEITO ” Você mudou sua foto de perfil? ” Yes

• I loved your suggestion

• PERFECT

• Quote from TomtheBuilder: “Quote from El Patron -: “Because the espionage budget has exceeded the amount of money on deposit, spies desert and thus change nations. ” Incorrect, because the OP specified that he had spies in an enemy city and he captured it, so all of his offensive spies turns into counter-intel spies. Thus spies from other countries operating in that city would get captured by your spies. This was the case in my swift strike round a while ago. ” I didn't understand the question. …

• Because the espionage budget has exceeded the amount of money on deposit, spies desert and thus change nations.

• Shower thoughts

VENGANZA DEL MAL - - Off Topic

Não posso fazer nada, porque sou do fórum PT.

• Olá.

• <p>Torpedo2000<br><br></p><div><br></div><p></p><div>I LOVED YOUR ARGUMENT. And I say you need a hospital building !!!!<br></div>

• To increase the projected labor force, it is enough to build the local industry in provinces without resources, as they produce or double the labor force than any other province.

• <p>One thing I hated was that, destroying a scout unit, it doesn't make sense, in the second war, these ships were sunk by submarine. But now, if the player sees the destroyer, it can be 1 destroyer level 1 komintern against 10 submarine level 4 of the axis, even so the submarine is useless. This afternoon it happened that I am an axle and the guy manages to escape with the fleet of battleships calm and shooting at my submarines that I am trying to catch, I will never catch, even in forced march…

• <p>anti-tank units are in trouble in the mountains. They are not being sneaky.</p>

• Do you think I don't know?