Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I think rebels can spam militia. Such as you invaded poland and you didnt located a few division there. Then Rebels show up with militias

• Thats a good idea! I think not only commonwealth , there shoul be other doctrines too ; like french , chinese and south american. Commonwealth doctrine should not be strong as european doctrines. Because commonwealth countries was not technologially improved or strong. Also this doctrine focuses help to england. Chinese doctrine: China has axis doctrine i guess. But china is not a axis country also axis strategies not used by chinese people. They should have their own doctrine that focuses milit…

• mechanized infantry is the best unit in the game. It Can fight every area and its fast also armored and it has Good air defence. Best option for long invasions.

• 1. i want to add new building that named natinal bank becuse this building will increase money production instead of industry. İt will increase game wealth 2. Also debt system can be nice for roleplay games

• 1. i want to add new building that named natinal bank becuse this building will increase money production instead of industry. İt will increase game wealth 2. Also debt system can be nice for roleplay games

• Quote from Danieliyoverde123: “I don't think motorized infantry need a nerf or rethink their role, since their speed is the same of the armored cars (except with axis), and armored cars have better anti air capabilities so armored cars are a better infiltration unit. Now I understand the idea of the correct use of their role in ww2. But since nobody use motorized in 1.0 from a gameplay perspective I think it's the best decision after all. Now one last thing you can argue is the idea of concentra…

• good idea

• yea it can be for all doctrines but allies use much more that unit in history.

• they can be add Marines in game. İt would be perfect landing unit for d-day. Also Only allies doctrine countries will produce that unit. There is a infantry unit for mountains (comandos) then why there is no unit about landing island ?

• Now my strategy looks like basic but its not. Land: 5 - 10 medium tank -Fast and dangerious- 3 - 5 SP artillery -Bombing away from enemy units- 1 Anti-air -For air strikes- 2 - 3 infantry -İf there is a rebel , i can send these guys- Air: 1 interceptor also 10 tactical bomber for back front Sea: 2 destroyer - 5 cruiser - 2 battleship I use battleships for bombing cities , destroyers for sink enemy submarines and sink enemy convoys. Also cruisers can sink enemy destroyers and battleships. Land st…

• Then make moscow german or washington can be italian? Thats a problem and solve it!

• yep so i want to baku belong to ussr and have double oil reserve like in history

• me too!

• no in 1939 historic map resources is not randomized.

• in 1939 historical map city of baku (capital of azerbaijan) belongs to iran. But in 1939 baku and entire azerbaijan was belong to USSR. Also baku have big oil reserve. Baku had biggest oil facility of soviet union. Shortly Baku should be part of USSR and should have double oil reserve. Thanks in advance...

• I think unit graphics can change when we level up unit. Such as I have 2 level infantary and I made infantary to 3 level. And graphics of infantary should change. Level 1 infantary should look like old but level 5 infantary should look like more advanced. Geography :There should be bridges and rivers in the map. Bridges would be important for tactics. Bridges would destroyable and buildable. There can be amfibious vehicle and this vehicles can pass rivers without bridges...Thanks for reading...