Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I am exp.'ing what I deem harassment and what the Game admins call smak tak. When does it become harassing? I have asked him to stop communicating and he continues with insults and more messages.

• Command buttons

MasterCK - - Questions and Answers

same with my games. so glad I spent money on gold to get troops to watch them die. ty CoW

• Game Load Error

MasterCK - - Bug Reports and Issues

I an only select my troops and provences. I can not give march orders or command stop. this has caused my ten troops already starting off in a 100 plyr map early which could cost me the game. I am unable to select the bug report as well.

• I was just thinking of this myself, however; I do not believe that it should be able to just destroy the bomber. Unless the bomber gets three crosses on it like the hit markers in A and A. I do believe the bombers are way to over powered in this game especially when you stack ten on them. The interceptors are very good against bombers, however their limited range is very short coming in comparison. in some map types you can mass produce light tanks and tactical bombers and win. Even if they coul…

• my report page is not responding in my game. I should have won by now by 10 points but its not counting them

• I need to report a bug in my game about the VP points not tallying so I can win, but the bug report window is not working, what shall I do

• while the game went down I had taken Paris. I had 394 points before paris which is another 20 points. I have a total 414 points and it is still saying I am at 394. my game only requires 405points for victory. why is the game not ending

• yep

It is a game day change, but I am fighting for a capital. anyone know if I will have to wait another day to win the game after I take this last capital?, or will it automatically end the game since I will be over the 405 mark

• Server downtime 10/27/2015

MasterCK - - News

the gold doesn't do much at all. its just enough to not make you steaming. you only get three 12hour boosts if that, or 2 morale reductions to a prov. but we love u anyways

• Server Downtime

Awesome, right when I have some big moves in the works in my alliance challenges, this is recurring quite frequently. 5000 gold doesn't even help when you loose whole armies. what I get a total of 2 12 hour boosts and an 8 hour boost. definitely not worth the compensation.

• KBK CHALLENGE

MasterCK - - Alliance Introductions

YO I cant find your alliance to challenge

• MY CORE MEMBERS OF EIGHT ARE ACTIVE, WE ARE IN USA AND CANADA, AND EUROPE. HOWEVER OUR ALLIANCE CHAT IS QUIET BUT IF YOU MESSAGE US YOU WILL GET A RESPOND. I AM CURRENTLY CHALLENGING ALLIANCES AND LOOKING AT A POSSIBLE MERGER SO WE CAN DETHRONE SOME OF THE TOP TWENTY ALLIANCES. I AM VERY KNOWLEGABLE IN THIS GAME AND HAVE GREAT STRAT, SO DO MY MEMBERS BESIDES ONE OR TWO, LOL. I AM VERY GOOD AT OTHER STRAT GAMES LIKE RISK AND AXIS AND ALLIES. I CAN TELL YOU DOES AND DONTS ABOUT BUILDING AND UNITS …

• WE ARE READY TO PUT OUR SKILLS TO THE TEST, SO PLEASE CHALLENGE US BUT ONLY IF YOUR NOT A TOP ALLIANCE. WE ONLY HAVE 8 MEMBERS BUT WILL PUT UP A FIGHT. OUR MEMBERS PLAY ON MULTIPLE TIME ZONES SO I WOULD LIKE 24HRS OF PEACE SO ALL OF OUR MEMBERS CAN LOG ON. PLEASE MESSAGE MasterCK if you are interested and or would like to merge to be able to take on some of those top alliances, YOUR TRULY, MASTERCK LEADER OF KOLD BLOODED KILLERZ

• I HAVE CREATED MY OWN ALLIANCE NAMED KOLD BLOODED KILLERZ, WE ARE ACTIVE AND HAVE A RANGE OF SKILL LEVELS. I WAS KICKED FROM YOUR ALLIANCE BECAUSE YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO TARGET SPANISH SPEAKERS. PLEASE REFER PEOPLE WHO ARE WANTING ALLIANCE THIS WAY, IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED. AS WE ARE BOTH A GROWING ALLIANCE I WILL SEND MY SPANISH SPEAKING APPLICANTS TO YOU. ALSO A CHALLENGE WILL BE COMING YOUR WAY AS SOON AS OUR INTERNAL GAME IS DONE. I JUST WANT TO SEE HOW MY GUYS DO BEFORE I PUT THEM ON THE FR…

• Militia Build Times

dude build militia for continents with forests, mainly in Canada and Europe. don't listen to wildl, lol

• Join KOLD BLOODED KILLERZ if you would like to be active in alliance wars and challenges. We will teach and share strategies for victory. I have active and competitive members and I would like to keep it that way. Enrollment is open now for 6 more spots. DONT JOIN IF YOU WONT BE ACTIVE/. Thank you and truly YOURS, MASTERCK

• I am exp. difficulty in the countries of Spain and Africa with my troops not engaging while defending. I understand the terrain buffs and debuffs but this is not a factor.

• my username is MasterCk and I need a new alliance for the one I am in is dead.

• Guess the Tank (Non-Pic)

MasterCK - - Off Topic

so to answer your question, yes it is classified as a tank, because of the armor and track!

• Guess the Tank (Non-Pic)

MasterCK - - Off Topic

tank taNGk/nounnoun: tank; plural noun: tanks 1. 1. a large receptacle or storage chamber, especially for liquid or gas. - the container holding the fuel supply in a motor vehicle.[table] [tr] [td]synonyms:[/td] [td]container, receptacle, vat, cistern, repository, reservoir, basin [/td] [/tr] [/table] - a receptacle with transparent sides in which to keep fish; an aquarium.[table] [tr] [td]synonyms:[/td] [td]aquarium, bowl [/td] [/tr] [/table] 2. 2. a heavy armored fighting vehicle carrying guns…