Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 40.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from freezy: “We did some small balancing changes bytro.helpshift.com/hc/en/4-ca…lease-notes---2022-08-02/ ” Thanks Bytro for considering my request. Although it is not 100% fulfill, I am satisfied more than enough just for implementing the adjustments as soon as possible.

• Closed

Chet Zwe Han - - Suggestions / Criticism

The Rising Sun Flag is still used in JSDF(Japanese military) so I think there is no harm.

• Yes some players do that and sometimes some friendly players are also really kind enough to help you win the game.

• And another obvious proof is when you check on unit's detail of very high KD players you will see the most destroying units will be either planes or arty having most kills.

• the planes don't turn into conveys as long as airfield exists.

• Quote from Suna232: “Quote from Chet Zwe Han: “Have you ever not seen players using arty or planes destroying countries while inflicting over ten thousands or even hundred thousands casualties which in return lost only hundred or even none. ” No, I actually never witnessed a real Player vs Player war that finished like that. That is possible only if Player is not active at all or against island AI while using navy.After few airstrikes you will reach almost a 1000 casualties for yourself without …

• Quote from freezy: “In our other game S1914 it is actually already the case that the lower numbers and HP a unit has, the higher chances it has to survive combat ticks. There it is called "last stand" mechanic by the community. But that is only an unintended side effect due to an old combat system we use in that game. Players actually hate this and often report it as a bug, so we will fix and change it soon there. So I am very much against deliberately implementing this in CoW. If you want a mec…

• Quote from Suna232: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from Suna232: “ ” ” It would be too complicating to implement artillery like that.And if players were to use artillery and anti air defence correctly, I believe there would not be such issues. Artillery (with aa) behind frontline close range units from both sides, I do not see an issue in that. People need to understand that airforce (all except strategic and naval bombers), anti air units and artillery units are necessary units, main units t…

• Call of War 2.0 Preview

Chet Zwe Han - - News

The new UI is not very bad, it has a lot of good new features and can be used to new map graphic but still i think legacy version has a better look.... so instead of installing a completely new UI, adding those new features and a new map design to the current UI this combination should have make much more better. New UI looks very sick to see every letters and numbers in bold and cap. And new icons don't make any better as others mention before.

• Yeah this is great and just one more thing, please make AI fights each other as well

• Quote from milefour: “I think it will be reasonable if the effect of Propaganda Offices can also be spread to neighbor provinces (Like morale modifier: Neighbors). After the Propaganda Office is completed, the neighbor provinces can get 30% of the effect (Can be stacked, but with a Maximum limit). ” I really like this idea I also had the same thought about it. It is unfair that low-morale province can effect the neighbors, the propaganda office only works in a single province.

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “I think this is a very good idea. After all artillery and air were "only" support weapons, and wiping out entire units just couldn't be done; completely destroying ground units always required melee combat (even if that was greatly more effective with air/arty support). This is a great way to ensure that mechanism (even though I wouldn't make exceptions for attack bombers and/or interceptors for ease of play and understandability reasons). It shouldn't be implemented f…

• If this is an emergency adding some planes to Naval Bomber stack should be able to kill it already. If not upgrading NB or spamming out 10 subs should be enough.

Chet Zwe Han - - News

I think they are not gonna keep the legacy setting. May be they need to maintain 2servers if there are 2 settings which will be doubling the work for each map creating. And having 2servers will be also expensive as it also required the doubled storage.

• I would like to suggest about the long-ranged units of arty and aircraft units how much they are devastating in the cow game itself. Most of the battles are being decided mainly with those units and moreover the battles are pretty much being defeated decisively as obliterating the enemy with very less casualties which is not very realistic, well it happened in some cases of ww2 but very rare. So, I only want to request the change in mechanic of their damage efficiency to reduce as the health of …

• Heavy fighters

Chet Zwe Han - - Suggestions / Criticism

this is a good idea but if heavy-fighter exists, it is gonna be expansive and will make tactical bombers stronger and some players might even come with less use of normal fighters or not at all. This unit will probably have great impact on aerial warfare but still I would love to have heavy fighter in my air-force.

• Instead of that hospital I wanted the option of deleting or removing of units so I can disband very low-health units or no more use of exceeding units but again i think it might be kind of cheating.

Chet Zwe Han - - News

Oh no..... the old legacy client gonna gone. I still wish I could play with legacy setting. The new map setting is not cooler than the previous one at all and it just looks more older.

• Quote from 6thDragon: “Quote from Chet Zwe Han: “Quote from John C. Aquilino: “Quote from Chet Zwe Han: “Damn... I love naval combat so much, I might not pay attention to land battles but not naval ones! I even ended up having battleships ratio of 88:1258 . ” im assuming that is 1258 defeated to 88 casualties. unfortunately that is just over a 12 ratio. I have a 47 ratio. But tbh thats a nice ratio. very impressive. ” Thanks! but keeping ships safe from good players in speed rounds was not an ea…

• Quote from Lord Crayfish: “Quote from Chet Zwe Han: “In my case, I use Air-force as the main component of my entire army until late game (I notice people don't tend upgrade anti air for quite some time in the game) so when I have complete air superiority then why won't I use dive bombers as well it will improve air force capability by far a lot beside I am a rushing player so if enemy is coming with medium tanks from all over the place, I can't waste time to move my arty from there to there and …