Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 111.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I mean the clicking sound when you click and drag around the map.

• Quote from AstonJamerson: “Quote from zecevi123: “I think creating resource imbalances between nations is a good thing. It makes nations different and makes the strategies different too. All the nations in COW feel the same and boring only doctorine matters. Before some nations used to dominate one resource but lack another resource now every nation is basically the same. ” I would keep it realistic though, eg. Caucasus has a lot of oil, ukraine has a lot of food, stuff like that ” Me too, also …

• I think creating resource imbalances between nations is a good thing. It makes nations different and makes the strategies different too. All the nations in COW feel the same and boring only doctorine matters. Before some nations used to dominate one resource but lack another resource now every nation is basically the same.

• Please remove the clicking sound when scrolling on the map on pc version or at least give us an option to disable it. I like playing with sounds but the constant clicking sound on map scrolling with my mouse is very annoying...

• I remember before 1.5 update countries used to have different resource values but now it feels as if all countries have the same number of resources. I feel like it doesn't matter so much anymore what country you pick like before. Makes the game boring imo

• Okay I understand, thank you man

• No, what I am asking is does it reduce time for ALL units or only the units that building is specialized to produce?

• Hello, when I build barracks,ordanance factory,tank plant,airfield... It says they reduce build time for units. is this for ALL units or only for units those buildings produce?

• TERRIBLE LAG

zecevi123 - - Bug Reports and Issues

I tried Steam and it wont even load up for me. Install Chrome and that should fix 90% of the lag. I used Brave Browser and it lagged like HELL! After I installed Chrome the huge lag was gone.

• lag

zecevi123 - - General Discussions

Its true that game lags more than it did a year ago. I think they messed something up. and yeah it lags on 100 player maps for me.

• TERRIBLE LAG

pretty sure nobody except boomers types out google.com before searching.

• TERRIBLE LAG

I FIXED IT HERE IS THE PROBLEM I was using Brave Browser and for some reason it lagged there. I have now installed Chrome and now it works great with no lag. All my problems are now fixed. For some reason brave browser was lagging my game I don't know why. Now it works fine. YOU ARE FREE TO LOCK THIS THREAD!

• TERRIBLE LAG

I tried low graphics mode and I still LAG! I did not lag at all when Canvas got removed and now I do! I requested support but I doubt they will help me. I talked to other players in my game round and 2 have told me they experience the same issue as me. So I am not alone on this

• TERRIBLE LAG

Old player here, wanted to check in to see how the game is doing. ITS TERRIBLE! The lag is so bad! Even in low graphics mode I can barely play and I get less than 10 fps. I see that almost nothing has changed but the game is lagging SEVERELY NOW! I used to play this game very smoothly with 0 lag but now its unplayable. Any solution to this problem?

• #RestoreCANVAS

zecevi123 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Canvas didnt cause a glitch. They are lying and trying to justify their removing.

• #RestoreCANVAS

I reckon that DR is lying that Canvas caused a glitch. They probbably removed it just like freezy removed 1.0 out of personal prefrence.

• April Fools Event

How about this? On April 1st Bytro reveals that removing 1.0 and Canvas was just a big joke and that they are here to stay.

• #RestoreCANVAS

Bytro is distancing itself from Old Guard of players. They think if they ignore veterans from 1.0 and from the past that they can just pump out anything and the new guys will swallow it up. Bytro will have a rude awakening in the future why this wont work for them. They got too greedy thinking they can slowly transfer COW into another generic P2W game and its gonna end bad for them.

• Quote from DEXMILANO: “I have been playing this game almost since the creation of this game. I lost accounts several times and always came back to this game again, from the beginning with a new account. She was very playful from the start, although I was a bad player. I used Hing Chommand several times. This is the only game I still play. Version 1.0 is the best thing that could be played online. I tried 1.5 many times, but I never experienced that excitement and that connection to the game. Wit…

• Quote from BMfox: “Quote from zecevi123: “Nah. 1.0 is easier than 1.5. 1.5 seems like it adds alot of content but that is false. Most of new content in 1.5 serves no purpose other than annoyance. 1.0 was more simpler and had more content and was more fun since you didnt have to spend all your time micro managing. What 1.0 needed is better unit balancing since some units were more OP than others. ” Can you be more specifice? What content are you talking about. This game always needed micro both 1…