Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 63.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I have only one question, does the Historical 1939 1.5 map have a 30 day play limit? i started my first game as Germany 22 days ago and i joined Yugoslavia's coalition with Italy, i "started a war" against France when he violated my airspace and UK Spain Sweden Romania Canada and the US responded with a declaration of war against me, Romania had overrun Yugoslavia, i had overrun North France after a weak of intense fighting near Paris killing UK's French and Spanish troops, Italy and France had …

• Release Notes - 2020-10-06

Little_Debbie - - News

Great update, i was wondering can we get a fix on the province list? it's always getting cut off and not everything is showing.

• Silence Means Security

Little_Debbie - - News

It says the update effects newly created 1.0 games and so far i don't see it implemented, kinda annoying but okay, btw can we have the attack bomber in 1.0 games because i'm not really a fan of the 1.5 games just because there's just to many levels of units and structures and the 1.0 is missing attack bombers, can we also have new aircraft models you stopped at ordnance and again that's kinda annoying.

• Great idea, i was just thinking this game should have coastal guns like 5 minutes ago.

• Quote from qwertupo: “I think he means setting up a puppet state with a friendly ai. ” Yeah that would be dumb to, it wouldn't fit this type of game and none of this has anything to do with my thread like wtf why are people changing the subject

• That would be dumb

• Criticism Okay so with the Army bar update, i have experienced nothing but problems since the update, when i click on the market or province list etc my game freezes i have to close and reopen the game, i don't hate the update i don't care for the update and i doubt that anyone asked for the update and my second problem is that i don't know what the army bar looked like before the update, you know why?... because i don't care and most other people don't either, it has never occurred to me that h…

• Quote from freezy: “By the way, one type of feedback we received a lot in 1.0 is that players are sad that Infantry plays such a little role, whereas in WW2 it played a big role. So hearing from you that also in later stages of the game basic units like Inf and Arty are still used means the new balancing actually succeeded. We indeed tried to keep all units worthwhile also in later stages of the game. The higher tech units are not meant to replace them anymore, they are meant to complement them …

• CoW balancing changelog - 2020-07-14

Little_Debbie - - News

When are we getting a unit icon update it's been a while since the last one

• Quote from GeneralAumSum: “Quote from Little_Debbie: “Quote from VorlonFCW: “We require players to be polite and civil on the forum. Any further insults will result in the closure of the discussion. ” Huh we are polite, we don't need you the polite police to come to the rescue come on grow up dude the internet isn't a safe space ” I think that was not polite (response) ” It's my kind of polite

• Quote from VorlonFCW: “We require players to be polite and civil on the forum. Any further insults will result in the closure of the discussion. ” Huh we are polite, we don't need you the polite police to come to the rescue come on grow up dude the internet isn't a safe space

• Quote from Duke Of Aosta: “Now I know why everyone complains about this game, because people like you are staff sergeant, please go read a history book ” Huh xD? apparently you need to go read a history book because you don't know nothing

• Quote from Duke Of Aosta: “Respectfully most Italian divisions has extremely high moral in 1939 it only went down in 1940 and went back up in 1941 and back down in 1943, you do realise the Italians did most the work in army group south, Greece, North Africa, and the pacific, and did all the work in East Africa and the Mediterranean? They even fought in East asia, you do realise that german propaganda blamed german failures on Italians right? For example how the Germans abandoned the Italians at …

• Anyone know when we're getting a new unit icon like what we've been getting with the armor and ordnance? iv'e been waiting for the update since we got the last one... like i really don't care about these updates they usually create more bugs anyways

• Quote from ShiNtoK: “The problem is that Hitler opened two war fronts, and it's so difficult to won vs Soviet union and America at the same time. ” It was a joke dude

• Quote from ryanb96: “I actually really like the stealth mechanic overall. In one of my games, I just built ~50+ commandos, got right of way with a neighbouring rival, stuck one in each of his province and eliminated him in one hit - he never saw it coming! It's a bit OP while it's new, but once people are aware, it will force people to use scout-detecting units more, so it really does add an entirely new dimension to attacking - maybe even worth adding new "stealth" units (F-22 Raptor, F-35 Ligh…

• Quote from DoctorDR1: “In WWI, I can guarantee they didn’t have nukes. If you want a WWI map, you need WWI units. Also, instead of getting worked up and arguing with me, how about trying to politely disagree. After all, you posted the suggestion here for others to comment on. In the future, create your own thread in Suggestions and Criticisms. This thread is for discussing the 1.5 balancing update. ” OMFG i never asked for a ww1 game, i asked for them to redraw the provinces so that when you pla…

• Quote from DoctorDR1: “That is a good idea, but this is a WWII game. If you want modern day, play Conflict of Nations, and if you want WWI, play Supremacy 1914 or Supremacy I. ” And also forgot to mention that the modern borders of Germany existed since 1945 but split in two i don't get how that's modern day, sooo? I honestly don't understand why you guys are against a little change in the province design and more cities that would just improve the game instead of keeping it dull,

• Quote from ShiNtoK: “Quote from DoctorDR1: “Supremacy was made by the same people. If they removed all of the features you liked, what makes you think that they are going to add them to a new map that they create here? Also, this would take a lot of work. A whole new research tree would have to be created. ” yeah, it take a lot of work in the object most of players don't need it. ” You have no idea what your talking about buddy, if they can rework London to have access to the waters they can rew…

• Quote from DoctorDR1: “That is a good idea, but this is a WWII game. If you want modern day, play Conflict of Nations, and if you want WWI, play Supremacy 1914 or Supremacy I. ” i don't want to play those games there pretty bad, now i was talking about adding these new borderlines and province designs to add more rp in one game, also with the option to go to war with Finland and have the borders after the war between the Soviets and Finish, of course you'd have to make Finland a playable nation …