Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Does any one know how does the State-based damage efficiency is calculated ? As i understand from the above posting is a tool to understand when we have a stack that is to big and becomes ineficient and we should made smaler stacks for a better efficiency - Is that corect ?

• Chance of an uprising

Ciphas - - Questions and Answers

Nope ! But at least i can save my unit - Sometimes i like more army then just one more province .

• Chance of an uprising

Quote from V1nd1cat0r: “you have bad luck on maintaining control on rebellious province, they must hate you did you try 5 unit garrison yet? ” At the moment i am trying with 4 units to see what is hapening .

• Chance of an uprising

I have fund a way to save my troups in case a rebelion starts . Lets say you have taken a big portion of the enemy teritory and you have few units there ( maybe just one armored car ) and you do not want to lose it in case of a rebelion . I tried with succes to keep the mention unit ( armored car ) in the province but on the roads not on the province nod and i saw that even if that province revolted against me i did not lose the armored car .

• A Few Suggestions

Ciphas - - Suggestions / Criticism

I would like the option to group provinces as cores and non-cores .

• Chance of an uprising

What i can say for sure is that 3 units or less is a waste beccause you can lose them or worst they can desert . So by now i will onlly use 4 or more or none at all . Also after 30% ( after first day ) none of my provinces revolted. I sugest we use militia as a unit for protection ( aka 1 militia can defend from revolts one province )

• Chance of an uprising

I saw today how my enemy province with 2 infantry and one armored car was lost due to a revolt . So now i will try and test 4 units to defend a newly taken province against a revolt !

• Chance of an uprising

Quote from Butter Ball Bill: “Maybe rather than forces being left behind, focus on your resources. Are you lacking any? Maybe you're fighting too many wars at one time and your provinces struggle to get morale, even your cores? Check what your cores morale is, then come back and give us a report on them. ” I have perfect resources and morale is good . After i take over a provinces - it has 25% morale ( beccause it was just been taken over ) and when i do it fast ( taking over 8-9 provinces in on…

• Chance of an uprising

I am losing more units beccause of revolts then beccause of fights So that is why i am intrested in knowing the corect nuber to prevent losing a province ...

• Chance of an uprising

So with 5 units did you ever lose the province ? For now i am trying to see the corect number - i lost a province with 2 infantry so i will try with 3 infantry now . Also i am curios if the tipe of unit does count - is militia better ( i need lower numbers ) or tanks are worst or i the number of units is the sole reason ( like 5 units are enough ).

• Chance of an uprising

I had in a new teritroy ( 25% chance of uprising ) station 1 Anti-Air unit and after the revolt my AA gun joined another country ... Also i saw how a teritory with just 1 infantry unit ( level 1 ) also changed sides after reset . So my question stands : How many units do we need to be sure that a new teritory will not revolt with succes ?

• Your Army Compositions

Ciphas - - Off Topic

I aM curios why nobody is using artillery more often - is it not a good option to have like 10 units attacking ? Is it better with more tanks and infantry ?

• A "Test Game"

Ciphas - - Find Co-players

Count me in I am also full of questions and i would like to test the game - so i would like to give it a try !

• A question about Planes

So now i see the new sistem "Airplanes will now attack every enemy within their patrol radius four times per hour. This includes other airplanes crossing this airspace. They will thereby focus on the most vulnerable targets: interceptors mainly attack other airplanes, tactical bombers attack ground units and naval bombers focus on ships within their patrol radius. In return they receive defensive damage from those attacked armies." So i am curios if i want to attack a target with planes what is …

• Chance of an uprising

Thank you for your answers it did help a lot ! Now a new question : Will a building from a new ocupied province that is damaged repair it self over time or it will become more damaged and in the end will be destroyed ?

• Chance of an uprising

In supremacy in case i wanted to be sure i will keep a new province i just won i station 10 infantry units ( 10 000 ). How many units do we need in call of war ? Just one unit ? And if it is just one unit - does it count what tipe of unit ? ( An anti-air unit could hold a prvince with 25% morale in case that province revolts ? )