Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I hope the title of this post was enough to grab your attention. I’m looking to join a game with a few fellow CoW players who are looking to take on the world. Ideally looking to have a fun (and chill) game, one where we are all having fun from the conquering to the coordination & to just general chatting. Open to any game format & can use either the in-game chat or Discord as a means of communication. Looking forward to hearing from some of you soon. Really eager to start connecting more with t…

• Hi everyone! I hope you’re all well if you’re reading this. I’ve recently returned to CoW following a hiatus - mainly due to work following the lifting of lockdowns here in the good ol’ U.K and have just reimmersed myself into CoW. I’m looking to join an alliance; one that prioritises community as well as having that competitive edge. But, primarily, one that has a very supportive community & is out to have fun with its members. The last alliance I was a part of, prior to my hiatus - which did c…

• Quote from WascallywabbitCDN: “Well written hello and I am sure you will get an interview or three ” Ta for the postive feedback.

• Hi all, My name is Cameron and I'm a new player looking for an alliance to join, or one that will accept new players into their ranks. - I may be new but I'm no stranger to RTS games - I'm focused on being the best team player possible - I do not strive to be a lone wolf and ruin everyone's experience. It does no one any favours and ruins the experience of the game. - Very eager to learn from more experienced players of the game. I'm very open minded and love to form tactical plans and set ups -…

• This sounds fantastic. If there are any spots still avaliable, then please can I sign up? It would be brilliant to get emersed into the roleplaying aspect of the game. My COW username is: ArcaAjax Ta.