Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 91.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• There've been many successful in house implementations of Kamikaze in Axis and Allies games. Useful source of inspiration for all things Call of War I suppose

• Bombers on the ACC be like

• Dominion : Antarctica is quickly becoming one of my favourite maps to play. It's honestly amazing to see how it was born out of a suggestions thread just like this back in 2016 and took the idea of longitudinal pizza slices beautifully. I also love the mix of historical and norse mythology names of the territories, etc... very cool Anyway, just have a couple of minor suggestions to make, and then a big one. First, it think it would be helpful to slightly tweak the AI behaviour. Currently, becaus…

• Patch Notes - 2020-07-28

Marechal Saoul - - News

Nice patch. I've seen many times mods or experienced people explain to newcomers that the admin power was useless or an outdated function, but that was absolutely not the case. By expelling inactive players post Day 9 ( last day to join matches in most game modes ), one can prevent inactive players from coming back, effectively eliminate threats from the board, force others players to engage with relentless enemies with whom they cannot negotiate ... all to drastically reduce the level of threat…

• Guess the plane

Marechal Saoul - - Off Topic

Level 1 : North American P-51 Mustang Edit : I'm going for the Republic P-47 Thunderbolt instead Level 4 : Grumman F3F

• Guess the plane

Marechal Saoul - - Off Topic

Who's the history buff

• Sorry if this has been reported or is already in the works. In one of my games, I destroyed a carrier with submarines and stranded some aircraft in the middle of the ocean. The issue is, they turned into truck convoys rather than ship convoys, and since submarines ( and destroyers in 1.0 ) have no damage against land units, they were stuck in infinite combat. I'm waiting for my battle group to go over and shell the water trucks, but it would have been nice to not have to divert them or have my s…

• I feel like the game typically does a good job keeping different stacks apart ( even if very close together ) by drawing lines that break them out to elsewhere on the map. Maybe it renders differently on different systems.

• Quote from BladeFisher: “Thanks. IIRC you lose the plane to 'eternal patrol' well that is what happened a few games ago, until days later a new carrier arrived to provide somewhere to land!! ” Could you explain how that worked ? Patrols must always be tethered to some point on the map. If the carrier has moved out of range, were the planes tethered to a random spot in the sea then ? In my experience, that has never happened. Naval bombers have always returned to the carrier as soon as the mother…

• The AI Cheats

Marechal Saoul - - Suggestions / Criticism

Well here are the main differences between players and AI for me : Players cannot : See all units ( AI can and will send troops through any holes in your border ) Automate production and research without High Command Stay up and react to things for 24 hours a day AI cannot : Trade with players Help or coordinate other AI Have teammates in general Influence players diplomatically, manipulate or mislead them Learn from its "mistakes" ( to some extent ) Plan and budget resources effectively, elimin…

• I'm confused, feel like rockets would be the most effective of all the units available to you to take out buildings. And it sounds like you already fired a few at him. Did they fail to take out the airfield ?

• All air units are very effective against refuelling planes, in my opinion. Interceptors will kill them outright Tactical, attack, strategic bombers, and rockets will damage the airfield and turn them into convoys, then deal significant damage to the convoys ( and they cannot fly to another base since they are refuelling ). Naval bombers ... well ... probably would not be able to reach the airbase. Okay, "all air units except naval bombers".

• It used to happen to me rather reliably because I build carriers almost every game, but since a recent update I noticed that I'm no longer having this bug, so I'm a happy camper.

• Quote from HSV-Forever: “Hey, my alliance Fear Us would be interested to challenge you guys. If you are interested send me a message with game details ingame. We are looking forward to see you on the battlefield soon! ” Fear Us ? No one is afraid of Hamburg at the moment, sadly

• Alliance Search

Marechal Saoul - - Recruitment Centre

Quote from Valirius: “I want to join in an alliance, I really like role-playing ” You also don't have to be part of an alliance to RP. There are several RP discord servers that organise these games. NRPU for instance. They are in the forum if you look for them

• Edit : I'm not on the computer engineering side of things, so I don't know. My laptop isn't made for gaming but has 16G of RAM and a pretty new chip. Am I right in assuming that connection speed to the server is more of a limiting factor ( at least in my case ) rather than pure performance ? Just wondering. Thanks freezy my hero

• Older devices ? Mine is only a couple of years old evil.png, she feels hurt. Anyway, jokes aside I do think enhanced is less buggy on mobile, but the old graphics makes my performance way smoother on desktop, especially if I'm playing from my work VPN or in my basement where the wifi sucks So I would sacrifice the sound and sharp graphics for good performance any day.

• Oh I see what it is now. On enhanced graphics the fires are the way they were before. But previous to the update they were the same on both ( can we have that back please ? lol ) And yeah I see the blue glowing edges on enhanced as well.

• Oh okay, I was wonder why your font size suckshow dare you not align mildly irritating

• They got smaller and more orange-ish. For me before it was bright red and much more obvious. Haven't saved any screenshots prior so I can't show