Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 40.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Call of War 2.0 Preview

ValeraZol - - News

WHy i cant sent messages to players? Not in game, but to an account out of a game. Look at buton „send”.

ValeraZol - - News

Quote from Sidney Ruff-Diamond: “Please leave the current graphics as a playable option. The new version looks just like S1914 and I quit that game because of the graphics. You have a winning look right now; it ain't broke PLEASE don't 'fix' it. ” You can already quit because they will not change their plans!!! They will delete old graph and UI (legacy client)!!

ValeraZol - - News

Quote from vietcong2005: “Well the reason COW is not winning is not because of graphics at all. I can give out the main reasons: P2W, lack of new features, and bad marketing. P2W is not the way to go, or at least the current method. It simply displaces the balance of the game by too much. Any Ads on TikTok are usually shunned because the game is p2w. I propose that skins and extra maps in game can be the solution to this rather than any money effecting actual gameplay. Secondly, the lack of impr…

ValeraZol - - News

Quote from freezy: “Quote from ValeraZol: “NEW UI sucks a lot!!! Icons for resources and buildings are very bad!!! I am wasting a lot of time now in Beta client to understand what buildings are in my cities!!! ICONS SUCKS!! Make bigger like in legacy!!! ALSO make bigger text info!!!! I show in screenshot!!! prnt.sc/x4JNhVYHN0jP ” Thanks for the feedback, we are still tweaking some things. But there is already a quick workaround to anyone who has trouble reading texts etc: Just increase the zoom …

ValeraZol - - News

Quote from Destructo the Great: “Quote from ryanb96: “Quote from freezy: “The thing is that CoW was not winning anymore, as it was not able to gather new players as well as it used to. We had the same situation in our other game Supremacy 1914. We overhauled all graphis and UI there as well, and afterwards we were able to grow the game a lot (even more than CoW nowadays). We believe that the modern graphics will help us do the same in CoW. We want it so stay relevant and up-to-date in the strate…

ValeraZol - - News

Quote from jubjub bird: “Guess I'm going to have to finally learn the beta client. Every time I've tried it I've switched back to the legacy after a few minutes, I just can't get into it. Are there any video guides to the beta client? Like where to find all the basic stuff that we've gotten used to in the legacy client. ” The same!!! Just few minutes can stay with new UI. Freeze just keep legacy client switch in settings!!! Why you cant it? Just how now beta/legacy switch is present. Put Beta cl…

ValeraZol - - News

New graphics suckS!!! I am quiting game atfer that forever and never return!!! Let legacy client alive or bye bye!!!

• Quote from mindfields: “Quote from ValeraZol: “My 10 interceptors with 290 hp points with 130 attack damage went on his 10 interceptors with 270 hp points and with 125 attack and 75-78 defense. After my direct attack the result should be my interceptors 215 hp points, his 140 hp points. But final result was 130 hp my planes (HOW he deal so much damage in defense !!!!??????) and 212 his planes !!!!! AND HE DIDNT PATROL ME because i calculte and my planes go in and out of circle of patrol in 6 min…

• Quote from BMfox: “Firstly your planes got attacked by his defensive value first so you didn't deal 130. Secondly his planes get the 15% bonus which isn't calculated in your estimation. Thirdly, I'm pretty sure that you have been attacked by the patrol either flying in or flying out. Fourthly, your attack would have been spread over all the units in the "patrol circle" so if there were ground units in the area than your attack got spread over all those units and accordingly all those units dealt…

• I know that Pan Asian planes have bonuses !!!!!!!!! But my stack of planes was better because my planes was with a level higher ! AND I WROTE CLEARLY ! ENEMY PATROL CIRCLE DIDNT TICK TO 0 !!!! I especially calcute it ! TO go in and out without be patroled ! SOOO MY QUESTION ARE OPEN! Why his planes(interceptors) dealed 100 hp damage to mine interceptors they directly attack when he have 50 only defense damage to planes on his interceptors !!!!!!!!! ( THE numbers are approximate to understand bet…

• Quote from BMfox: “Please read this guide: Air Combat for COW1.5v- Guide for dealing some (in)decent damage There's more where that came from. ” There is not information for my question. I need to know in patroll how much damage deals the planes ( in percentage from direct attack) ! And why Pan-Asian planes are with bugs. Look the situation. 10 interceptors Pan Asian with attack 100 and defense 50. So they seat and patrol. I put my planes in attack mode and go for direct attack. My planes also 1…

• HUGE BUG !

ValeraZol - - Bug Reports and Issues

Enemy can use your infrastructure when province it is still in your possession. I am about that. Not about when somebody conquer your province and can use buildings inclusive your lost infrastructure

• HUGE BUG !

Your stats please, noob. They are useless if enemy can use it ! Totally bad work on balance.

• Hello. Sorry for my question. But i cant read and follow every release notes. So my question. How much the attack of plane does damage and how much the patrol. Because before was 100 % in attack and 25 % in patrol, how much is now, because is not so already ?

• HUGE BUG !

You didnt understand me !!! Roads= building infrastructure give a bonus of speed to your units !! BUTTTTT Now is a bug in game and this bonus is given to enemy units also ! SO they(enemy units) move faster on my roads !!! IT IS VERY BAD !!!

• HUGE BUG !

Hello. Why my enemies use my infrastracture on my lands ???? and move faster on it !!! It is wrong !!! I constructed it for me to speed up troops but enemy also use it on my lands !!!!!

• Hello, what is your opinion on making elite transport ships in research tree that will give a stealth status on water to transport ships that will can be revelead only by subs lvl 5 or higher ?

• Quote from kittkarrkitt: “Quote from freezy: “Hey guys, as mentioned in my earlier post (please read it, >link<) we are currently collecting your feedback, bugs and ideas for improving the army labels. ” Quote from freezy: “But we agree that there is still room for improvement and that's why we want to keep improving it with your help. ” A bunch of people disagree, and a bunch of people agree with the changes they made, which is fine and can be worked on to make everyone like it, or atleast like…

• I agree with people that are against new design. Just make a button to convert to old design and when labels will be good improved only then you will can remove the button!

• Its so interesting when in his stack are 10 antiairs with 100 defense on planes, and also have in stack 5-10 railroadguns, and 30 tanks for hp, it is a unstoppable stack that can go on a line to your core and destroy it ! Limit the big stacks with decreasing hp its a good idea ! Also gold users boost 10 railroadguns and 10 antiair near with your core and i will saw how you will destroy it !!! Quote from Last Warrior: “there is absolutly no need to fix it, everyone who use really overweighted sta…