Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 959.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Doctrine (+1/+2 day)

RiverWolf74 - - Questions and Answers

Quote from BabyDollx: “Ohhhhh!! So it means you’ll be able to upgrade it 1-2 days sooner (or later)...ok that makes so much sense, but wow...that is NOT even remotely explained, or clear by reading the guide...I have no clue how you guys even figured that out!! My two cents...I prefer the Pan Asian doctrine ...I honestly thought I’d like it the LEAST...but I love it. LIGHT TANKS are so amazing (until Germany and Soviets get theirs upgraded lol) and they basically RULE the sea (10+ damage for bat…

• Quote from Nn gg: “Quote from RiverWolf74: “Tuturoial-Pacific conquest isn’t available for me... ” used to be they threw it out ” i dont think it was ever available

• in CoN every playable nation (even austria) has quite a few cities....but in CoW you wont have all the resources and youll only have 1 city

• Account banned

RiverWolf74 - - Bug Reports and Issues

i think you joined the same game from two accounts

• So...I was playing an All-In game as Yemen and I needed manpower so I built barracks in all of my core provinces. Then, I tried building some infrastructure but it didn't increase my manpower...?

• Quote from Nn gg: “Quote from SKYLANDER289: “Quote from RiverWolf74: “Quote from Nn gg: “Quote from eruth: “Quote from Nn gg: “sad life. But as riverwolf74 and agent47 said, they will give u the collision prize. * solo rank * Collision rank * Gold reward * +player score in gold * total Gold * 1st * No collision * 3k * ??? * more than 3k * 2nd * No collision * 2.2k * ??? * More than 2.2k * Any rank * 1st * 2.2k * Won’t get extra bonus * 2.2k * 3rd * no collision/2nd/3rd/4th * 1.7K * ??? * More th…

• Battleship vs planes

RiverWolf74 - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from VorlonFCW: “Planes are actually only vulnerable and on the ground during the brief refueling period when they first arrive at a new airbase or after a direct attack. Once a plane is fully refueled it has all the characteristics of a plane and will return fire when attacked. Some people prefer to think of this as a combat air patrol or similar state. When the airbase is damaged below a usable state or captured the planes are no longer capable of flight and will be turned into convoy tr…

• Quote from Danieliyoverde123: “i usually dont upgrade units unless they are too outdated or i can afford the upgrades, upgrading the units is a strategic decision rather than a gameplay limitation ” for allies you should research and upgrade units. Or else you are wasting 3 of your 4 advantages, research time reduction, research cost reduction, and upgrade time reduction.

• CoW balancing changelog - 2020-07-14

RiverWolf74 - - News

Quote from El Patron -: “<p>Freezy</p><p><br></p><p>First I want to congratulate you for the great and beautiful work you are doing. I'm loving every update that they do in 1.5 and keep it up, they are perfect there is nothing to complain about. Of course, over time it will balance things out. The only thing that intrigues me is about the life of the units. I spend days and days with them in a protected place to recover their HP, but they are still damaged. Is there no possibility for you to cre…

• Most Casualties You've Seen

RiverWolf74 - - Off Topic

Quote from Seaexplorer99: “Quote from RiverWolf74: “Quote from Seaexplorer99: “Quote from ajlong604: “Yesterday: I finally ended the 1 and 1/2 year long game of stalemates. Let me tell you the story i have I am playing as South Argentina, I used force to capture South and Central America. I went to war with the North Coalition and barely won. I was push so far back, I was fighting in South Argentina but after getting a upper hand, I pushed them back to Texas. Casualties: Me- 120,000 North-150,00…

• Quote from eruth: “Quote from RiverWolf74: “I sent a stack of abattleship and a sub, both units at 100% hitpoints. I sent them to attack some planes that were on the ground on a coastal city. the planes werent patrolling or attacking anything. the battleship was supposed to arrive to attack in a hour. 6 hours later i check again and no damage was done. ” This would be because the aircraft are still counted as aircraft when on the ground unless they are refueling. Since attacking vs aircraft is n…

• New function

RiverWolf74 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from eruth: “Quote from Death__Phoenix: “Ok that makes a lot of sense I didn’t know that it has been suggest so many times but it’s kind of annoying that the AI builds stuff in random provinces and it’s just there until you repair it. ” Why is that annoying? Infra & industry just provide free resource & money boosts, airfields expand your air capabilities, forts increase your morale, and barracks & dockyards provide boosts and can be turned off (they give a portion of their boost but cost …

• I sent a stack of abattleship and a sub, both units at 100% hitpoints. I sent them to attack some planes that were on the ground on a coastal city. the planes werent patrolling or attacking anything. the battleship was supposed to arrive to attack in a hour. 6 hours later i check again and no damage was done.

• Europe - Road to War?

RiverWolf74 - - General Discussions

Quote from OfLittleOrNoConcern: “Quote from Admiral Spragg Lunis: “What's with Europe - Road to War? From what I can see, it's a pretty dead map with rare matches but I have never been in a game on that map. What's different about it from others? ” Pretty easy to win, high inactivity rate. Not the best map. It is good if you can’t get on often and don’t want to devote a ton of effort to a game. ” yeah but its not very fun

• Quote from Tupac All Eyes On Me: “With Algeria it is good to have several wars, to conquer all of Africa,the Middle East, to go up to Europe.I like to play like that when I start in Africa. I only join in the last case, Only when I want to finish the map quickly, Otherwise I will eliminate all assets and leave the Bots. The nations easiest to on that map, Russian Empire, Communist Russia, Turkey, Caucasus. Good luck GeneralSorry if I have an error, I'm using the translator ” in my opinion egypt …

• Barracks Icon

go on the province tab at the right of your screen and you can find all provinces with barracks

• Europe - Road to War?

RiverWolf74 - - General Discussions

historical borders but all countries start with a same number of troops snd cities...pretty badmap if you ask me

• Choosing Doctrines

has been suggested before please check other threads

• Most Casualties You've Seen

RiverWolf74 - - Off Topic

Quote from Seaexplorer99: “Quote from ajlong604: “Yesterday: I finally ended the 1 and 1/2 year long game of stalemates. Let me tell you the story i have I am playing as South Argentina, I used force to capture South and Central America. I went to war with the North Coalition and barely won. I was push so far back, I was fighting in South Argentina but after getting a upper hand, I pushed them back to Texas. Casualties: Me- 120,000 North-150,000. They tried to sign a peace treaty with me but i r…

• Quote from Nn gg: “Quote from VorlonFCW: “Victory points are only calculated once per day at day change. ” but I think I should be on the spot but prizes at end of day. Sounds better ” Yeah but that's really hard to code though...and it would be much harder for the server and there might be lots of lag.