Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 504.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Event: Operation Supremacy

Nn gg - - News

Quote from jefin b: “he has mistaken all countries all in with hww ” no i didnt. Quote from BrutusTrump: “Quote from Nn gg: “I dont understand why all countries: all in has passed 3 times over the last 4 months. ” So you live in heaven. ” i think i live in a place called earth, im sorry if you dont know where that place is.

• Alt History Roleplay Round

Nn gg - - Roleplaying Threads

Ur just about 3 months late

• Can I get my gold back?

Nn gg - - Bug Reports and Issues

today the game was lagging terribly and I accidentally joined a gold match while it was lagging. I received no confirmation to joining the match and I spent 5k gold unwillingly while the game was lagging. Is there a way I can get my gold back?

• Quote from Eindringlin_galing: “Everyone around me: nooooo you cant just survive and take over! Me as the Philippines: hehe unit be island hopping ” hey, u copied Gen. MacArthur!

• Release Notes - 2020-10-06

Nn gg - - News

Quote from biggles 7890: “why is there a max amount of players allowed in a coalition? ” wellll... there’s always event team up the 50v50 if u want a big team... I don’t know when it will pop up again though... edit(26 October 2020): will it ever come back?

• Release Notes - 2020-10-06

Nn gg - - News

Holy CoW really has changed after my 3 month break(1 month from forum but I was playing a few matches in august)... I will check out the new features:) edit(26 October 2020): I think I will have to read the manual this time, I’ve never read it before so after being afk from CoW for so long ive become a noob again Edit 2(26 October 2020): I will start playing a lot in December when there is school holidays I have to deal with exams now

• Anti Air

Nn gg - - General Discussions

yes... put this in suggestions

• Quote from marasinsefiri: “Quote from Giovanni_Rose: “Greetings! My alliance has been bored recently with mundane players and fighting bots. My Second-in-Command thinks it is a good idea to challenge your alliance. Please respond with contact information to your leader so that we can discuss the details. Best Regards, Giovanni Rose ” ı m sorry ı left the call of war :(. İf you want battle you should talk to him.in DC isqux#6880 ” Well leaving CoW is sad.

• errrrr what? Which game?

• haha I created the game. My alliance match lol. Didn’t want to put AI peace period. That would let us “farm” before we start killing each other.

• Most units contest

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Heh... golden memories... forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…23701-260p-map-ai-builds/ ” lol looks like someone’s AI spammed everything?

• Most units contest

Quote from DoctorDR1: “Nationalist China is also pretty good, assuming you make a deal with Japan to stay alive. ” assuming that China was defeated by machukuno(rarely happens) and assuming that the rest of China doesn’t team up against u

• Quote from ahuman: “I (as Burma) was surprised-attacked by my former ally (Sumatra) as I was attacking China, which was his ally. I was busy colonising South America at that point and my main battle fleet was there. He rushed me at night, killing 35000 of my troops. He destroyed a lot of my submarines I placed to ambush potential enemies My capital fell. I moved my capital to South America and got my units out of range of Sumatra’s battleships. I made a battleship in a city that was out of range…

• added tip for railroad guns: Add AA units to the stack. The RR guns are slower then AA(1.0)

• Quote from vlf4230: “Hello All, The last time I played was September 2018. A few times since then I had hoped to play, but each time it turned out I did not have the time I had hoped to dedicate to the game. I'm finally at the point where I am forcing myself to step back from work, breathe, and enjoy some quality War time. The problem is that there have been sooooo many updates ( which are all really fantastic, and pretty awesome that so much work has gone into this game ) but I'm not really sur…

• PrinceofHonor (Introduction)

Nn gg - - Support Team

Quote from EZ Dolittle: “I want to give a shout out and a Gold Star to Prince here, I had an insane login problem starting on Friday and could not get into my account (kept sending me to a new account or my Grandson's inactive account) all this while two games were in progress. He actually answered my email on a Sunday and that is fully deserving of ” just to tell u if u didn’t notice, this is a more than 1 year old thread.

• Starting to get Stupid!

Nn gg - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Ralph the Octopus: “@H4zel..Everyone has a right to voice their opinion and you saying your tired of all the whining..Then take some of your own advice, DONT READ THE FORUM. Now as to the game 1.5. I am not a big fan either the manpower issue the upgrades the doctrine. Not a big fan. ” hey, everyone is here to learn something. Quote from Conquerer74: “Quote from Ralph the Octopus: “@H4zel..Everyone has a right to voice their opinion and you saying your tired of all the whining..Then t…

• Quote from Phonie2: “The problem with the game as of now is that too much new players are joining and not enough of them are learing about the game, it isn't the new players fault because the game tutorial is flawed, it only tells you "this is what being attacked looks like this is how to move a troop". It doesn't cover even the most basic things like checking stats before attacking, or how putting an artillery and an armored car in the same division slows down the armored car. After the first t…

• High level Players

Nn gg - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from SoulReaper: “Little Raccoon when u meet a guy (cough cough East Montana cough cough) and he threw his units at you, you learnt to throw your units at him. Classic ” nah not really. Don’t throw your units at him. Wait for him to come. Most ground units in 1.0 are defensive. Some are neutral(AT and DE same power). But only commandos and ranged units are Attack units.

• Army Bar Update

Nn gg - - News

Quote from freezy: “Quote from Nn gg: “hey @freezy there is a bug on the new army bar thing. Every time you press split unit then either “move” or “Attack” it divides your troops but when u click the point of the map it doesn’t move. Apparently to bypass the annoying thing you have to press “move” or “Attack” at the “split” page and then when u return to the Map u have to click “move” or “Attack” again. Quite frustrating having to do that when you have a big army... ” Hmm I can't reproduce this,…