Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dawn of the Patriot

J.5.0 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Day 28 of 28 days. Mightiest Armies. These all attacked in the last 6 days. the bottom 4 are allied, one is AI. I am the Canadians. The scenario should have been called Alamo- not Rise of Patriots

• Dawn of the Patriot

And more AT and AD coming. my units were holding territory gained until attacks began swarming all over. i've lost mot of the territory gained over 27 days to AD and AT units from 10 countries. Please reset.

• Dawn of the Patriot

Like this, but times ten armies. AD and AT units are swarming the battlefield. over and over. please make it stop. even the neutrals are attacking. feels really dumb and a waste of my time, but i dont want to let the bots just totally destroy my ratios. Please enable the retire button on this game. it has not appeared and the AI is still overaggressive when we are waiting to move on and play real people. day change in 1 hour

• Dawn of the Patriot

ok, that all makes sense, but the retire game button has not appeared yet. we've been waiting.

• Dawn of the Patriot

also, can you end game 3366143 or give us the option to end? we're all getting overrun by ten armies

• Dawn of the Patriot

thanks for the update. also, id suggest that if a territory of an ally is taken by an enemy, then recovered, it belongs to the country that secures it. i've spent a lot of time repatriating a lot of territory that i cannot do anything with. i think they count in the final score?

• Dawn of the Patriot

Been playing for 26 days. Not loving the scenario. At 24 days of fighting and defeating all the live players on the map, i was attacked by 6 AI enemy armies. At 26 days i am being swarmed by 10 AI armies. There are three live players, we are all allied, and we are all being swarmed by militia and air defense unit AI. A terrible end to the game- like a stephen king ending. Also, it is a great hindrance to restore a territory back to an allied unit, especially an AI unit who is slow to build and a…

• Graphics Sharing

yes, bu they are not integrated in the game. in order to share a graphic, i must go outside the game, set up or access my private account - or trust the other user enough to click on his link-. it would be a great feature to be able to share a graphic via the messaging tool. i understand the limits on storage space, but if that were not an issue, i think it would bring a real world feature to the game. im playing my third map and love the game. thanks for the quick reply, johnny

• Graphics Sharing

Hi, Im really new and am not sure if this topic has ever come up before, but it seems like there is a component missing, the ability to share a plan, i would be very helpful if coalitions were able to share a graphic. Is this a possibility? something as simple as a screenshot with scribbles would be useful. i've attached an example.