Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from WheelyBrian: “when you click upgrade it gives you 2 choices upgrade or cancel it tells you in the pop up how long upgrade tekes ” Thanks! There it is.

• Quote from WheelyBrian: “in pc in the status bar it shows how much time is left and if hover/click it shows how much time left ” Thank you. I see it in the status bar, so I've deleted that part of my comment (I do not see it when hovering, however). The rest of my suggestion still remains - I would like to see an indication of how long an upgrade *will take* before deciding on the upgrade. Thanks.

• There needs to be some indication of how long, specifically, an upgrade will take (just as there is a clock indicating when a next attack will occur or how long a movement takes) before the upgrade is chosen in order to make an informed decision. If enemy units are approaching and will arrive in one hour, it doesn't make sense to start a 1.5 hour upgrade, but it does make sense to start a 50 minute upgrade, for example.

• I like the latest update (September 24, 2020) because it seeks to imitate reality. This imitation involves the availability of information. While that would not have been at the top of my list of concerns, the fact that it makes the game more realistic is applauded. However, there is a much more glaring imitation of reality that the game lacks, and that is the ability to destroy improvements a player has made before they fall into enemy hands. If it appears a province will inevitably fall into e…

• Quote from VorlonFCW: “There are rules of conduct in the game, and under no circumstances will I allow these rules to be broken for any amount of gold. ” ?

• One more idea I have is that you should be able to keep some sort of list of players that are on your "shit list" so that if you bump up against someone who dissed you in an earlier game you will recognize them. Or for that matter on your "good list". Even better would be if somehow the game compared players in your new game against your list and puts a small icon next to that player as positive relations or negative relations. I guess you could do this on your own with pen and paper, but an in-…

• Yeah - time to set up the charges, etc. Any maybe some resources.

• 1) Yeah - I agree. 2) With respect to issue #2 - losing track of your troops - here is something I posted a couple months back: New "Settings" Option Suggestion: View Your Own Troops Only May 21st 2020+3 In advanced stages of the game, with each coalition nation having perhaps 50-100 units or more, it is very difficult to find only your own troops to consider your moves. Because coalition membership automatically comes with "shared map" you see all of your units as well as other member nations' …

• In advanced stages of the game, with each coalition nation having perhaps 50-100 units or more, it is very difficult to find only your own troops to consider your moves. Because coalition membership automatically comes with "shared map" you see all of your units as well as other member nations' units. Suppose you are all advancing toward a goal and your units begin to approach one another, it is quite common to see enormous numbers of troops in one area - but to identify only your own in order t…