Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 174.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bytro did away with alot of what the HC users were capable of in the beggining and its very unfortunate. Half the reason they made so much money was by the variety that they offered and now they are just kinda squeezing everything they can.

• Known issue and being worked on.

• Error

The Almighty Jewbear - - Bug Reports and Issues

Also, you can submit a report on the main COW page. Just know the important info life the game numbers and such.

• Error

But i would rather not. Although, i am gonna ask you to not bad mouth game staff. We have to go through a certain process when answering reports. Gotta make sure problem is solved.

• Error

This is a known issue and is being worked on, we appreciate your patience.

• This is no longer allowed after people continue to make maps, then leave them empty thus taking up server room. It will not be changed back. This decision comes from Bytro.

• Greetings, This is a known issue and is being currently worked on. We appreciate your patience. Best Regards.

• Complaint

The Almighty Jewbear - - Questions and Answers

Quote from hanno94: “I have a complaint and would like to speak with a moderator? Can someone please help me out? ” Greetings, If you would like to message me on the main COW site, i can help you with any concerns you have. Best Regards. Quote from ShadowHawk5: “Quote from MontanaBB: “@The Almighty Jewbear is the "senior moderator" for the English language forum. You might want to raise your issue with him on his user wall or in a private conversation. ” he has not been active for over a day so …

• Quote from DingoBongo77: “Hello DongoBingo77, Your account was banned because you violated our terms of service by playing with multiple accounts. Multi accounts are forbidden as they grant an unfair advantage in the game. Playing together from a shared internet connection is also forbidden in games with the anti cheat system enabled. These accounts are connected to your account: DongoBingo77, Lily 13, firstpersonfilms, WaterMelonKitty If you want to contest your ban you have to provide an expla…

• Quote from NovaTopaz: “Quote from Black Miki: “Quote from The Almighty Jewbear: “Greetings, As game staff we have come across the issue of people creating games, with only one or two people in them thinking that the game will be ranked, when it wont be. So we decided to restrict this. If anyone else has any questions or issues, start a conversation with me on here, or message me on the website. Best Regards. ” So what I should do? Siting and waiting until somebody show mercy and make a game that…

• Greetings, If you have issues with my moderators, and any of the actions they take, please contact me. With your bans, i can offer the advice to play in games with anti cheat off, this turns off the ranking to my knowledge to. And play in seperate games, and dont make more accounts. Digs a deeper hole for you.

• Greetings, As game staff we have come across the issue of people creating games, with only one or two people in them thinking that the game will be ranked, when it wont be. So we decided to restrict this. If anyone else has any questions or issues, start a conversation with me on here, or message me on the website. Best Regards.

• anti-cheat

The Almighty Jewbear - - Questions and Answers

Which means, they dont count towards your stats, but they dont boost them either.

• Thats not what is being said here, IF its family, or a group of friends at school, it shares an internet connection, so you turn the Anti Cheat off. But thats not the only way we can tell a multi account. If you are busted using a multi account, with or without the anti cheat on the round being enabled, you will lose the accounts. Period. End of Story.

• Greetings, Game Operators are. And i apologize about the lack of response to your reports and we will get to them as soon as we can. We appreciate your patience.

• Montana, not funny mate. Also, creating more than one account, FOR ANY REASON, is a rule break of the Terms Of Service you agreed to when creating your account, if you dont like these rules, you are not forced to use the service that enforces them. Please remember this when making your case to WiseOdin, my superior.

• Might be a good idea. Moderators: They oversee the rule enforcement and answering of questions in chat and the forum. The Game Operators can do the same as moderators, and also handle bug reports and multi reports and the like. Game Operators work more behind the scenes while moderators are the ones who you see a little more often. As the Senior Moderator, i oversee the actions of Moderators and i also handle some of the tickets. Mathex is the Senior Game Operator and he oversees how things are …

• Of course there is a support team for the game, I am the supervisor for all of the moderators. Mathex is the supervisor for all of the Game Operators, if you have an issue, please message us on the main site, here on the forum, or create a bug report.

• Blue Collar Game

The Almighty Jewbear - - Community Events

Quote from WayneBo: “This will be a trial event for new or less active players. The game will start around noon server time on 17 Oct. and run for 45 days. The rules are as follows: - 3 day peace period with active players, no peace period with NPC. - A player may capture one province per day with infantry, and a second with armor. There is no limitation on ranged combat. A player may use artillery, warships and bombers to bombard any number of enemy territories and units. - Rebellions do not co…

• Greetings, As game staff i gotta say that after seeing a bunch of 20 man coalitions in a 100 player map, i agree with these limitations. Having massive coalitions, kind of ruins games. It also leaves alot of games in a stale mate where users refuse to end the game like it should be (destroy other nations or all but three users go inactive and retire from the game) and thus leaving a bunch of unranked games not being played, and then taking up server space. I fully support limited coalitions. Bes…