Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• GAME IDEAS

Ezogelin - - Suggestions / Criticism

If you guys want Modern stuff check out Con.with 1.5 update the mechanics are the same with cow

• Truces

Until today truces had zero uses.It has only done the same thing as peace relation status did.Looking at this I had a new idea.Splitting truce into 2 things: 1.kind of truce is peaceful land transfering:Lets say two nations(Country A and Country B) are fighting and Country B’s economy cripples and has a hard time producing soldiers while Country A can produce more units easily.In fear of getting completely conquered Country B come with an offer.”İf you accept to make peace I will give you these …

• Sbde

I think the current system is not really discouraging super large stacks.You can still use those to be unbeatable.I saw a guy using a 24 mid tank stack and sweeping through countries.I thought to myself.Is Sbde really working?Is it actually enough?I thought about it and I have solution. What if we kept this system but stacks over 10 would get bigger penalties as they grew.Instead of dropping stats by a rate For example;A stack with 11 troops should not take that much of a penalty but a stack wit…

• How to report

Ezogelin - - Questions and Answers

I found it in game.Thanks

• How to report

In a Hww game we found a multi accounter but I do not know how to report

• Peace deals

We should have peace deals not like we have now.Peace always causes border gore in Cow.There should be a peace deal

• If we take out the unlimited resources thing,it would great.

• Ottomans in HWW

Ezogelin - - General Discussions

When I play HWW there is one Turkey saying that he will bring back ottomans and going inactive after invading a bit of land.Do you guys know someone who actually achieved it.I am curious

• ı think 1.0 is being replaced with 1.5

• GAME disappeared

.I think 1,5 is coming 1.0 games are being disappeared

• Upkeep (Suggession)

ı agree

• Upkeep (Suggession)

I think It should be seperated Manpower =to heal Goods= to heal and attack/defend Food =to do everything Oil to move

• Upkeep (Suggession)

I think goods upkeep is abıut ammo meds clothing etc. It is already there.I guess Iron is used make bullets but you know,goods is broad term.Probably includes ammo

• Suggestions

Ideas 1.Now with maps being converted to 1.5.The starting troops in Hww was unbalanced and if it is still the same in 1.5.It would be very unbalanced.I think comimtern nations troops numbers should be increased and axis should decreased, small changes could be made to allies side.For example Germanys troop counts must decreased to 70 ussrs should be increased to 110-115. 2 Giving manpower another use:We should be able change the time of building using our manpower.It will be a great advantage.Le…

I agree if it is in asia it is pan asian

But China bought them before ww2 before the game events I mean historically

No I did not mean that.I really like trading armies but that is not what I am saying.China bought germanys weapons (rifles tanks etc.) those are axis weapon now with doctrines weapons mean doctrines right? The question is on historical gamemodes,how will it be decided while giving doctrines.Like ithas axis doctrine guns so should it be axis or It is located in asia should it be pan-asian

When will call of war start using 1.5 only or we wont and 1.5 and 1.0 will coexist? Can we expect huge changes on historical maps ( you know,because of the change in production system and doctrines). One unrelated thing: how will historical doctrines work like if it is asian it will use pan asian or it bought guns from this country for example China.It is in asia but has bought guns from guns germany in 1930s.(If i do not remember wrong)