Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 203.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• - In-game Player Nickname: (Fall3n One) - Nation you wish to play as: (Germany) - Leader of your nation: (Joachim Gauck) - The Political Party of your Leader: (Christlich-Demokratische Union Deutschlands) (Conservative Party FYI) - Other Role-Plays you have been in: ( Ive been in 4-5 Rps most ending in failure from players being OCC or not following rules.. But my most recent one was the Modern RP as Indonesia that lasted months until it was "retired" from inactivity and players getting out of h…

• Ill take Communist China

• Quote from Rick Wong: “Quote from President Magnum2016: “bubbaboy - Accepted as Saudi Bacon230 - Accepted as Romania Rick Wong - Would you be intersted in joining a more vital nation? ” No, due to my limited activity, moderate or minor nations is enough, i'll stick to Malaysia as my 1st priority or Egypt if the former are taken. ” You do realize Malaysia is a tiny nation u wont be able to expand anywhere basically without fighting a player... If you wanna be a asian nation id go with Burma or Pa…

• Everything has been handled so lets stop talking about it. Yall can still RP in game about it though but keep it strictly RP.

• Lets get this straight i dont care if cuba can make missiles. People are getting mad over me RPing a legit reason over why me and USA are not happy about Cuba exporting missiles. My reason is why is cuba allowed to make missiles, and Indonesia isn't? thats all i want

• Quote from ShadowHawk5: “Quote from Emperor Lelouch: “Quote from ShadowHawk5: “Quote from Emperor Lelouch: “Why is Cuba able to produce level 2 missiles? Please explain to me how that is even possible? Cuba says that they are producing Soviet P-15 Termit missiles designed for anti ship warfare... Yet this is stupid and most nations can produce similar weapons. Indonesia itself can produce surface to air missiles. I thought the whole purpose to only allow Super Powers to build missiles if you let…

• Quote from John pete1: “ooooiiiii lets keep the OOC and everything down ” I agree, currently i have been role playing through this argument but certain nations are not... mainly Cuba.

• Quote from ShadowHawk5: “Quote from Emperor Lelouch: “Why is Cuba able to produce level 2 missiles? Please explain to me how that is even possible? Cuba says that they are producing Soviet P-15 Termit missiles designed for anti ship warfare... Yet this is stupid and most nations can produce similar weapons. Indonesia itself can produce surface to air missiles. I thought the whole purpose to only allow Super Powers to build missiles if you let 1 minor nation build missiles you might as well allow…

• Why is Cuba able to produce level 2 missiles? Please explain to me how that is even possible? Cuba says that they are producing Soviet P-15 Termit missiles designed for anti ship warfare... Yet this is stupid and most nations can produce similar weapons. Indonesia itself can produce surface to air missiles. I thought the whole purpose to only allow Super Powers to build missiles if you let 1 minor nation build missiles you might as well allow every nation to... This is not the cold war, Cuba is …

• 2015 Modern Roleplay

Emperor Lelouch - - Roleplaying Threads

Lol Carl i understand you want to make Vietnam your own creative country like changing the religion and invading other nations but you have to make it at least so what realistic. This is a modern RP not some medieval RP that allows Kings to just change their countries religion in 1 day. If you really want to change religions make it realistic like over a period of months build more catholic churches, change your government to allow for religions (not communism), and eventually over months your c…

• Quote from President Magnum2016: “He is talking about reactivating this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juragua_Nuclear_Power_Plant ” ok

• Quote from Carl Wilson: “They should be able to buy them from Russia. Cuban Missile Crisis? ” Buying them and building them are 2 different things

• Quote from President Magnum2016: “Carl i will check into it when i get home from school We might have one country open As for Cuba he was not speaking of ICBM's he was in fact speaking about a nuclear power plant, i had him retract his statements about Missiles and the Space Program too ” Cuba still has no possible way to build a nuclear plant either...

• Im confused i thought the only countries that could make advanced warfare type units were "super powers" like USA, Russia, China, Japan....etc. Not a backwards country like Cuba... In real life Cuba can barely afford its crappy "peasants army". Yet this cuba is already making a nuclear facility? I'm Indonesia a country that out ranks Cuba in all categories yet i can't even build Submarines and Cuba is trying to build nukes? Maybe this Cuba should read the rules and leave imagination land.

• Quote from Maximilien: “Quote from Emperor Lelouch: “I refuse to believe a player would spend that much money for no reason on a province with little strategic value.. ” Perhaps he have used gold in this province. ” Like i said i do not believe that someone would be stupid enough to already spent 48,000 gold on 1 province...

• I have a province in France that I've occupied but even though it has 60% morale it constantly keeps damaging my buildings in it. It happens everyday! I have already checked if its enemy spies but there is no report in the Newspaper about sabotage and i have 6 counter spies on the province. I asked Help chat some said a player could be spending gold but its 2k to damage a province and this happens everyday for the past 3 weeks thats 48,000 gold already spent... I refuse to believe a player would…

• 2015 Modern Roleplay

Quote from President Magnum2016: “I believe not very much of you have read the detailed countries list which shows what factions can build and what they cannot. It Is on the very first page of this post and it had a link please read it ” I have thats why im even researching airplanes...

• Ive never seen a popeyes sell cheesecake..... And yall are worrying about sanitation...

• 2015 Modern Roleplay

Quote from John pete1: “Quote from Emperor Lelouch: “Since this is a modern Role Play i was looking at Indonesia's foreign relations and was surprised to see that Indonesia is one of the few nations that are friendly with both Korea s and supports china's claim on the Senkaku Islands.... Indonesia is also the strongest military wise ASEAN member, and is ranked 14th in the World as far as Military. Also that the Indonesian GDP is #16 in GDP, current prices and #8 in GDP based on PPP valuation. I …

• 2015 Modern Roleplay

Quote from President Magnum2016: “He was talking about the red country under me XD ” oh lol makes since i couldn't tell who he was implying