Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• favorite movie

muryan - - Off Topic

Quote from broawesomes4: “I like that movie too but no black hawk down. "The film takes place in 1993 when the U.S. sent special forces into Somalia to destabilize the government and bring food and humanitarian aid to the starving population. Using Black Hawk helicopters to lower the soldiers onto the ground, an unexpected attack by Somalian forces brings two of the helicopters down immediately. From there, the U.S. soldiers must struggle to regain their balance while enduring heavy gunfire. Lin…

• Quote from Last Warrior: “Back to topik. boring topik could done better (Hidden Content) ” Love this one! But the thing is that it's not boring at all

• Favorite Time Periods

muryan - - Off Topic

Quote from RYANWEN: “It is only by Quote from hakijaa: “Quote from RYANWEN: “Vote ” There is no point in voting, because the 20th century will win by miles. I said my favorite is 17th because of Vienna, and i dont know why did the dude up there said that its an understatement ” Quote from hakijaa: “Quote from RYANWEN: “Vote ” There is no point in voting, because the 20th century will win by miles. I said my favorite is 17th because of Vienna, and i dont know why did the dude up there said that i…

• Quote from Cinnashimp: “Quote from Edepedable: “Lately I've been doing something called ''season the board'' after seeying a video on it on youtube. It basicly means that you keep all the seasoning on the board after cutting it (I know, who'd have thought). This prevents the herbs and spices from burning in the pan. Cut the herbs and spices on the board and add the pepper. After you bake your steak the way you want it (medium for me) you cut it on the bord and toss it through the herbs. Then you…