Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ridiculous Anti-air

G.E.H.R.E - - Bug Reports and Issues

A level 3 heavy tank and a level 5 AA with only 55 HP, an elite SPAA with 10 HP. I'm not sure if this is 1.5?

• Ridiculous Anti-air

G.E.H.R.E - - Bug Reports and Issues

Nobody noticed that stats was from CoW 1.0?

• The patrol interval was kept at 15 min, the only thing that was changed is that in every round only deals and receive ~50% of the damage.

• Field Hospitals?

G.E.H.R.E - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from whowh: “I also play the bytro game Conflict of Nations (CoN) ” First of all, CoN is not a Bytro game, it is a Dorado game. The mobile application is a "collaboration". So, I also think it is a good idea to implement field hospitals, but I think it will be difficult to balance in terms of resources and time to build. And if you want to add a moral boost, you will have to modify the propaganda office.

• Help!

G.E.H.R.E - - Questions and Answers

It is not an exploit, it is a mechanic that the game has with "High Command"

• The morale and HP of a unit are related values but they are not the same.(%morale*MaxHP)/100 = CurrentHPThat is why when you upgrade a unit, morale is what determines the unit's HP after being upgraded.You say that your planes were with 10 HP at level 1, so they had their morale at 66.7% so after upgrading to level 4 their HP should be 30 (Tactical Bomber) or 33.4 (Offensive Bomber). Sorry for the poor English, i did this with google translator