Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Veteran Units

hanno20 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from IISpikeII: “Have you guys not taken into consideration that the more battles your troops have fought, the harder it will be for them to die? They should gain experience on a per battle, per unit killed basis. That way your men don't die as quick and they have a lifespan longer than just 2 days. ” Exactly! I have several divisions where they have killed up to 15+ units and its more realistic that they be harder to get rid of after that much combat experience

• Veteran Units

hanno20 - - Suggestions / Criticism

I do not know if this has been talked about yet but I think it would be a cool idea to give battle hardened units some sort of advantage. Units that have seen more combat and have more battle experience are of a lot more value to military commanders than new ones and there should be a way to integrate this into the game. For example a veteran infantry unit at 75% hp should easily be able to defeat a brand new infantry unit at 100% hp. This would also add a new fun dynamic to the game. Thoughts?