Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 127.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• If you have read my responses, you know that I have done that and sent you the results. Compared to the economy reports the number was off by about 100%. Not for me. Mine was just as you said. But, my ally, Swede nshould have been around 35,000. It was reported as over 70,000. Now what do I do? And please don't tell me to do something I have already done and reported to you.

• Yes, and I have published in this chain. Have you read it? I don't need sanctimonius advice. I asked a question, which you can't answer. End of problem.

• No. I am Russian Empire. My economy was 73,000. This was right. Sweden was "Listed" as 70,300. With no home industry and the same number of VPs as me. My industry was an average of level four. I cannot get Swedens economy above about 30,000 with all of the tweaks, checks, and adjustments you have suggested. You have kindly been patient, but I can see that you aren't getting the point. Maybe we should just drop it. I love this game too much to make such an issue, even though it doesn't make sense…

• I just went through and counted both our captured citie's production. He , currently has 14. I have 13. His captured cities production total is (rounded off) 16,000. Mine is 12,000. This should include morale effects, right? Or is it counted twice? That's 4,000 of the 40,000 discrepancy. I know you want this to be my mistake, but I can't get to 70,000+ for him even now, two days later.

• Only problem is, I'm Russan Empire, not UK. And, at the time of the report we both had exactly 150 VPs. He had taken Germany and I had taken Communist Russia. We split Poland and the Baltic states.

• The one thing I don't have access to is his actual resource bar. If he has purchased massive amounts of resources, this would account for everything. Am I right? p.s. I'm not hung up on guys buying Gold. It's part of the structure of the game. I'm just trying to make sense of the data I'm given. Unless I am wrong her, I think I have my answer, which I suspected all along. I'll ask my ally. Maybe he'll solve this riddle. This is a terrific game you have going here.

• Whoa! Today's paper just came out and it lists his army as equal to mine. He has 46 units. I have 69. His do appear to be more expensive (ships and Tanks). Maybe he is supplementing his resources to build armies, but how does it show up in "economy"? I really appreciate you staying with me on this. I wish I could send screen shots, but just can't figure out how. It is Clash of Nations game # 8386546, if that helps.

• He is very limited in resources. My army is about 50% stronger than his, if theat helps answer.

• Uppsala 590 Stockholm 600 Karlskrona 586 Malmo 572 Gothenburg 586 These are his manpower totals for his major centers. 3,000, not 40,000.

• So?? Is there an answer? I'll sum up the manpower for you, if that helps.

• Yes. I have share map and he doesn't want to wast time on building industry. He has none. There is no way rural industry or captured center can possibly more than double his home center production. There's a bug in there somewhere. I do appreciate how you all have explained what "Economy" is supposed to be. I'm comfortable with that. I just see a 30K economy reported as 70+K.

• I'm in Europe Clash of Nations so no HWW stuff involved here.

• He is Sweden. Current production: Uppsala 5,954 Stockholm 6.000 KarlsKrona 5,954 Malmo 5,862 Gothenburg 5,954 Yesterday his newspaper publishe economy was over 70,000

• Thank. That all, makes sense. I can't get one screen shot of my ally's production levels, buty I can get them one Center at a time from Share Map. I will go get them and send them to you.

• Of course, my phone is android. I thought COW came out with a way to do it on the computer last month or so? Sorry to be a thorn in yuour side, but I really would like to understand what I'm dealing with here. When I get unexpected results, I need to change my methods, but, when I can't understand why the unexpecred results, I don't even know what to change.

• I can't remember how to do a screen shot, but the ecomomy report was in yesterday's paper. The sixth day of the game and the production figures I gave are from the same time, (6,000 per city and 10,000 per city). And I have been "taking a loook at it". That's why I asked the question. Can you tell me how to do a screen shot?

• Thanks for sticking with me on this. I could get a screen shot of the newspaper, but to get his production level at the time... it was two days ago. Even today there is a drastic difference, but I have to go to each of his cities individually to get it as a series of screen shots. And, not sure how to do a screen shot on here. Let me try.

• Here are my ally"s productions in his home cities: Approximately 6,000f each. MIne are all at approximately 10,000 each. My economy was reported as 73,000. His as 70,000. We both have five home centers and we have about the same number of conquered centers. I get the spearation of "Rich" from "Economy". Thanks for that.

• I'm sorry, but I'm having a hard time with the idea that the "economy" excludes "Money". Can we agree that that is very odd? Why would that be, since money can instantly become any resourcde through the stock exchange? And, it doesn't begin to explain why my ally, who is producing everything at about 2/3 of what I am producing has a similar "economy".

• What a confusing set of answers...includes manpower, excludes manpower, excludes money (what?), rate of production is analog, not digital??? When the number is put in the paper it is done with a formula. What is it? Example: I'm in a 22 player Eropean conflict game and I have all my home centers at 3 or 4. My ally has no industry at all. My cities are procing at leat 50% more than his are. We both have the same number of VPS. Yet his "economy" in the paper is almost equat to mine. Why? Can I ass…