Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 76.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Wow, I have good relations with AIs every moment. The AGGRESSIVENESS of AIs are pretty much mode-dependent. Compare an Arms Race with a classic 10p blitzkrieg map. If you really got an obnoxious popularity with the AIs be prepared to fight a bunch of them. Give Share Map. Trade more often in Market. ALWAYS GIVE EMBARGO, THEN DECLARE WAR. Don’t actively declare war too often within 24 hrs. Don’t ‘violate the puny-AI borders’, that is don’t drive armies into neutral AI territory. Elite AIs and cer…

• Nah I don’t appreciate heavies like in 1.0 i never research them in 1.5

• I know this may sound ridiculous in the first instinct, but imagine that you controlled a lot of countries and you got a sneaky coalition mate that caught you off guard and tried to control Occupied France & Deutschland & Spain. You got a bunch of lvl 5 buildings there. Then he uses the buildings and works against you. This is bad. And German & Japanese troops back in WWII have been crazily destroying their own factories & occupied villages or cities, in order to leave nothing useful to the Alli…

• I spam mech and mot infantry then

• LET ME SAY IT AGAIN AND AGAIN: HEAVY TANKS ARE NOT WORTH THE PRICE.(Everything in this post is assumed to be max-leveled) There is no incentive at all for me to put efforts on heavy tanks(& medium). Here are a few reasons: 1. Hitpoints The Tank Destroyer only has 30 hitpoints less than a Heavy, and this can be easily compromised by the outrageously high defensive value of the Tank Destroyer. Tank Destroyer has the same hitpoints as a Medium. 2.Damage Offensive: Tank destroyers will WIN 1v1 when …

• Rocket fighter is just an ‘Interceptor’ with a rocket propulsion system. It’s 1100km/h something high speed does not necessarily mean that it would fly past its scouting target too fast, leaving little time for close observation. I mean, mid-war TO post-war interceptors have speeds of approx. 7-800 km/h, they are scouts, and 300 km/h difference is not too big back in WWII for fighters. Rocket fighters have controllable rockets, controllable speeds. As for their low flight time, IT’S NOTHING YOU …

• Well it’s war time, the unarmed can choose either to accept the bunkers or sit to die.

• So the Bytro guys officially sentenced lifelong exile to v1.0 and 1.5 is gonna take its place. 1.5 may be better than 1.0 at some point, but in some way it is super duper illogical. At some 1944 the germans invented the worlds first jet fighter in the world. coz allies are having a good time bombing major cities, Hitler ordered the mass construction of factories— in all those rural areas. And the factories managed to build a total of 1430 of those difficult to produce Me 262s. Infantries can be …

• AND the biggest issues of all: NO fancy nuclear warships, NO unit production in rural for me in 1.5!!! Because of this, I skipped nearly every 1.5 event. The 1.5 doomsday is kind of an ‘unnecessity’ when compared with its 1.0 counterpart.

• Light tanks

Joe-6989 - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Butter Ball Bill: “Quote from car dusan silni: “I say this is stupid if tanks are fast they must have low armor and weak gun ” Lol, not true. Look at any modern MBT or lots of WWII era and beyond medium tanks. Also, most tanks have incredibly weak rear armour which can be destroyed with a tiny gun. Also, the tanks gun be using stuff like wolfram core shells and sabot rounds. Quote from car dusan silni: “Bomb from bomber to cant destroy a fucking light tank i say this is a stupid . ” W…

• Attached please find TWO snapshots showing different k/d ratios. The one with .92 ratio is the one taken from “my games” page. The one with .94 ratio is the one taken from the info tab in one of my latest games(just joined hours ago). The .94 ratio stat is correct, and I am absolutely 999999999999999% sure about that. I don’t know why i killed an extra 10+ units and lost 40 of those. I have been fighting with AIs all the time so there should be no human casualties.

• Good Morning, my fellow Commanders! This is Blitzkrieg Fun. WE BELIEVE BLITZ IS FUN, FUN IS BLITZ. We currently have 10+ active pros who is extremely proficient in the art of BLITZKRIEG. biggrin.png biggrin.png We are now searching competitors who is willing for a real fight, not afraid of encountering pro people. Challenge us if you dare cool.png , come on now, don't be afraid. SOME FATALLY IMPORTANT STUFF: NONE OF US ARE BULLIES, WE ARE EAGER TO LEARN MORE, AS WELL AS HELPING OTHERS IMPROVE! P…

• anyone wanna fight

• nuclear boats r so overpowered alas seldom do people know their true value

• thought bytro had abandoned the 1.0 games. no great improvments are done so far. no new units, no new structures, no new mechanics etc.

• One more point, mines can be put on roads and they will be shown as blue dots(a blurry map i can imagine). Sea mines will be shown as black(?) points. and about the rocket boat it is put under sp rocket arty so its secret branch thing

• Sorry for the lengthy post, if i do come up wit new ideas this will be the place you guys gonna see it. Feel free to comment below.

• Yes yes, it's me again. The boy who proposed the idea of super heavy tanks*. The mechanic--Some specific details: Mines are a special unit that can cause heavy damage on troops that stepped over it. It can only be revealed by engineers, mine sweepers** and spies. There will be three kinds of mines, one being the conventional one(high explosive),the second one being AT mines(armor piercing), the last being sea mines. Build Requirements, Research and Costs : - Engineer Lvl. 2 - Research: Mines lv…

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Hang in there... you're NZ, by definition, no one is near you, so you can rebuild! ” Well he might hv been invaded navally

• Ahh I'm lvl.51, highly active, but NO INVITATION THRU THE YEARS. GET THE AI THAT PRODUCES OFFERS HERE, I PROMISE THAT I WON'T CRASH ITS PROGRAMMES.(pretty lethal if i do it anyway)