Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 89.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It's time to vote!

of Jophan - - Suggestions / Criticism

#VoteColdWar!

• Alt 1920 RP

of Jophan - - Roleplaying Threads

Player Name: The Jophan Nation you wish to play as: United States of America Name of your leader president: Woodrow Wilson Previous Roleplays (If you have not been in one, an article): I agree to follow the rules of all new features. I promise I will be able to play this role-play for the duration of the game. I Agree that if I break any rules I will be kicked from the game. I agree to Role-play daily in the DE and to keep my posts professional, but I will keep them characteristic as well. What …

• Cold War RP

Okay then, you can have unlimited level 1 artillery.

• It's time to vote!

of Jophan - - Suggestions / Criticism

I think it's safe to say that a Cold War map is a fan favorite.

• Cold War RP

Quote from Fenrir Ragnarok: “Oh, I've noticed something in the Tech Level Tree. I can build Level 1 SP Artillery, however, to build SP Arty, I need to research Level 2 Arty, which is a unit I cannot build/research. What do I do? '-' ” It would be okay if you research level two regular artillery and only train a single unit. In fact, if anyone else finds a similar problem, then they should follow this rule. That is, without any overruling from John pete1 and purplepizza117.

• Cold War RP

So, let me get this straight. John pete1 is applying for two spots?

• Quote from senseimorris: “could I take finland then? ” You can if you apply to. Here's the application format, which can also be found on page 1. Quote from purplepizza117: “Name of country you wish to play as: Name of the leader of your country in 1950: Have you read all of the rules for this role-play? Do you agree to follow all of the rules for this role-play? Do you agree to be respectful to the people in this role-play and the admins running it? Will you play in this role-play as often if y…

• Cold War RP

Are you sure I can't be co-admin for after pizza gets back, too?

• Cold War RP

Quote from Fenrir Ragnarok: “We still need a South Korea, don´t we? ” No. Ellio_98 has asked to take it.

• Cold War RP

The nations left are as follows: North and South America Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela, Bolivia, Argentina. Europe Portugal (Angola), Italy, Sweden, Finland, Romania, East Germany. Middle East Syria, Iraq, Iran, Turkey. Asia Burma, Siam (no tech tree listed), North Vietnam, South Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines, Tibet. Africa French Algeria, French Mali, Ethiopia, South Africa!, Equatorial Guinea(Gabon), Italian Somalia, British Sudan, British Nigeria, Libya (not listed as a country able to …

• Cold War RP

Quote from Marcus: “will you let us know if USA needs to be replaced ” Quote from John pete1: “small note, the US may be open if i cant in touch with pizza ” Quote from Marcus: “If Pizza does not come back may I switch my country to the USA ” As a friend of purplepizza117, I can tell you that he is on vacation and will be back soon. Please be patient. Quote from worldwar2history: “how does pizza tupe if he does not have fingers? ” XD

• Quote from worldwar2history: “Quote from of Jophan: “Quote from Marcus: “what Major nations have yet to be picked ” The nations left are as follows:North and South AmericaMexico, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela, Bolivia, Argentina. Europe Portugal, Italy*, East Germany, Sweden*, Finland, Romania. Africa French Algeria, French Mali^, Ethiopia, South Africa!, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea(Gabon?)^, Italian Somalia^, British Sudan^, British Nigeria, Libya. Middle East Syria, Iraq^, Iran, Turkey*. Asia Burma, …

• I will update the post every 3 days. If you want me to include more detail in my analysis, just say so.

• Quote from Marcus: “what Major nations have yet to be picked ” The nations left are as follows: North and South America Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela, Bolivia, Argentina. Europe Portugal, Italy*, East Germany, Sweden*, Finland, Romania. Africa French Algeria, French Mali^, Ethiopia, South Africa!, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea(Gabon?)^, Italian Somalia^, British Sudan^, British Nigeria, Libya. Middle East Syria, Iraq^, Iran, Turkey*. Asia Burma, Siam, North Vietnam, South Vietnam, Indonesia, Phil…

• That is not for me to decide.

• Quote from Fort Gemicide: “These 2 paragraphs are crap, sorry. (Am I allowed to curse on here?) ” No.

• When we begin our roleplay, I think the USA and USSR should found two coalitions, representing Capitalism and Communism. Of course, joining either coalition should be optional. The coalitions may not mean anything, but it may be a good organizer of sides.

• Country: India Name of Leader: Jawaharlal Nehru Read all Rules: Yes, and I agree to these terms and conditions. Follow Rules: To the letter. Respect Plot and Other Players: I will stay in character as much as possible, but I realize there is a fine line between staying in character and disrespect for others. Play Often: Yes. Example: It is now 1950, nearly three years after a peaceful revolution against Britain, the empire of all empires, and two-and-a-half years after our liberator, Mahatma Gan…

• Spring cleaning

of Jophan - - News

Quote from Diabolical: “...give unlimited free Gold to every player. ” That would probably lead to the collapse of gold usage, and the quality of Call of War that makes it so fun.

• Quote from wildL SPQR: “I have never seen any special, hidden defense bonus- The visible defense stats are generally higher than the offensive stats. (in infantry, heavy tanks, mech, anti-tank, anti-air, and so on) ” That is what I meant in my previous post.