Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 36.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sandbox Gamemode

6767avfff - - Suggestions / Criticism

yes and a historical 1939 map , where you can play alone and you pick the count of oil money food goods .... , you know solo sandbox and of course not ranked , but of course COW won't do anything we all know that .

• i just checked the last 2 alive rounds 1 of them is now about to get ruined by AI .

• 25p map- cold war mode

a good idea .

• HI ALL , AS YOU ALL KNOW AIs ARE KILLING THE ROUNDS OF ALL THE PLAYERS IN THE LAST MONTHS , THE GAME RULES IS 51% OF THE WORLD'S POINTS FOR SOLO WIN , WELL I ATTACK IDK 3 OR 4 COUNTRIES THEN I WAKE UP SEEING ALL THE AIs OF THE WORLD ATTACKING ME , OF COURSE I CAN'T DO ANYTHING BCZ I AM ALREADY AT SOME WARS AND WITH ALL OF THESE AIs I WON'T HAVE ANY CHANCE , THEY SAID WE MUST TRADE EMBARGO 1 DAY BEFORE WAR I DID IT IN A ROUND AS GERMANY (IT'S A NEW ROUND FROM ABOUT 5 DAYS ONLY ) WELL CANADA PORTU…

• 3 6 8 9 11 12

• i agree about the faster maps and servers , bcz idk a lot about that you are the ones who know not me . AIs are still making wars it's not fixed . plus what about the other suggestions ?

• well about the 1 ,2 and 5 i didn't get it if there was someone that has 2 accounts in 1 game he can already use the units of his 2 countries , why will he trade his units to himself ? it won't change anything , same for provinces trade the can already evacuate one of his countries from units or make them attack another nation while he takes the country with no losses so it's the same . since it won't change anything in game cheating let the players that don't cheat enjoy . about 5 , i am saying …

• read it good

• Political system

i never did a such thing , can you do it ?

• improve the game !!!!

i agree .do it and i think you are a kind of one of the most important players your voice will be heard , i'm in from now .

• improve the game !!!!

at least we both agree that COW did nothing to improve the game in the last 3 years they just made it worst .

• Political system

1.5 is horrible

• i just want to let nationalist and communist at war .

• i agree with , i don't even know why did they make this change .

• idk ryan , i was playing the game from 3 years and all what i saw is a little improvement of graphics ,( and stopping AI of accepting peace ,stopping trade of weapons , letting AI ruin all the games )and i see these things as bad things and not good things .

• Political system

so be it , it will be a real ww2 game , just like hoi4 and hoi4 is not a mess , i mean when the europe axis got destroyed in real life commies and west went in war , cold but war , this game must be close to the reality , the more it's close the more it's beautiful . i don't want it in all the games just in events , anyway we all know COW won't do any fixation ,improvement or changement in such big scale .

• AI WAR AND PEACE

true , share map is not that useful , the game must fix it soon , after all my destroyed games i am trying to trade embargo then attack after one day .

• ryan you will be at war with communist , but nationalist will not be at war with you , nationalist and communist will be at war . there will be 2 wars war between russia and communist war between nationalist and communist i use it when the communist in the example is too powerful and you want a helper in the war , which is nationalist in the example , or sometimes to make the both countries weaken themselves then i attack them both .i always use it i'm 100% that it works .

• ryan when they attack they will send units to attack the artillery they can't reach your artillery before passing threw the nationalist's province when they do there will be automatic war between nationalist and communist , it's true you are at war with communist now but communist and nationalist are at war too and this is what you wanted in the first place .

• AI WAR AND PEACE

AI is so annoying these days , all my games are getting destroyed , this game si about ww2 it's about full expansion and war and agression , but the AI is destroying everything , i controlled all of asia ( most ) india china vitenam china manchukuo mongolia phlippines , and i was ending resistance in day 12 or something , then all the AI's of the world attacks me and i loose , didn't you COW said we must conquer half of the world , well i took only some tiny steps in taking half of the world and…