Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 231.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• You can share map with people that are not in your coalition EXCEPT people that are in other coalitions. If you give share map to someone else they also wouldn't see troops in countries that are your allies unless they are in your sight range.

• Quote from M.isreb: “Quote from TomtheBuilder: “Late game bomber meta for allies is quite op as you have fast units to grab land and bombers to clear threats. ” so what combination or stack of units would you use for your ground units even though the bombers clear the way sometimes the enemy got strong airforce as much as you or lots of AA so what would your choice be ” Mech. Inf/Commandos, TD, SPAA, SP Art., and SPRA. Should be 10 melee-10 range and a few AA

• Late game bomber meta for allies is quite op as you have fast units to grab land and bombers to clear threats. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…49e6f7619078ce9367c9ffea1

• Beta client

TomtheBuilder - - Roleplaying Threads

Quote from Somanta: “yes, I want to play in the old client, not beta...do we have the option or not? ” Here is the option: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…49e6f7619078ce9367c9ffea1 Click on the gear button in the top right first. If you are in a game, click the arrow button further to the right. EDIT: You do not have to exit the game to do this.

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Split US/UK first. ” Commonwealth doctrine can be applied to more countries than an Italian doctrine, which help ease out the rush when the doctrine is released since a lot of players would want to pick the new doctrine leading to a lot of half filled servers if it was Italian.

• Reminds me of a reddit post of allies lvl 7 strat bombers bombing southwest Spain from across the Atlantic. Link: reddit.com/r/CallOfWar/comment…finally_balanced_and_fun/ nbgetl3dac681.png All credits go to the OP.

• Release Notes - 2021-11-10

TomtheBuilder - - News

Can panasia arties still self-spot units or is the inner sight range moved below 50 now?

• In theory after a game ends all units will be revealed on the map. It has not been the case for this map in this image below for example. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…49e6f7619078ce9367c9ffea1 In this image the sub and the AC are revealed but not the three ships. I do not know if they have any connection to the new newspaper message of "Military unit destroyed" in which they have special tags. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…49e6f7619078ce9367c9ffea1 Game #: 4365225

• A return

TomtheBuilder - - General Discussions

Not much, only important things are shoot and scoot has been patched. As well as 2 more maps, 1944 endgame as the form of Saturday Madness (3x) and Capital Rush, a global dominion map. EDIT: There is also a beta computer client for CoW.

• Players that I’ve met have a different idea: The idea of Elite AI is gone in 1.5, however, we think it still applies. Elite AI in 1.5 are usually not ministers and control unclaimed countries that are playable. These AI are generally “smarter” since 1. They get access to elite units 2. They have more rss at their disposal 3. They have advanced code which allows them to produce more useful units and over stack. In comparison, regular AI (Ministers and one~two city countries) (Before this update) …

• Quote from SaskeOtaku: “And if i Need a marine line in the Sea?Not near my coasts,top much aircraft carriers Is so expensive ” And if i Need a marine line in the Sea?Not near my coasts,top much aircraft carriers Is so expensive Quote from SaskeOtaku: “ ” then submarines

• Naval bombers, Subs can't see other subs, Destroyers will get easily bombed by battleships or cruisers, naval bombers tells you when something passed there, including subs, and can also deal damage to landing forces.

• Weirdly, he doen't seem to have won any Clash maps, so it is likely that this person is very skilled. However, he has won event maps, 1939 historical, and Pacific. Contrary, most of his maps won are event maps.

• also screenshots of secret internal 250x game from bytro

• Keep in mind that Axis has mot. inf that is unlocked on day 1, is buffed, requires no special building (you'll produce some sort of infantry unit), moves faster, and takes less time to research than rocket arty. Could be another reason why some prefer Axis. But with slightly better developed nations (See: Saturday madness and my playthrough) comintern is better suited.

• I'll do the math. Allied Rocket Arty lvl. 2 deals 1.2 damage each to planes. We'll assume they have the best rng and are on hills/mountains as well as in core so that will be 185% of regular damage amounting to 2.22 each and 11.1 total. They have 128 hp. Say you have commie bombers, they deal 108 points to rocket arty. We'll assume you have the worst rng so that will be 65% of damage done, which accounts to 70.2 points of damage against unarmored. First round of attack, attacker goes first. The …

• Button Positioning

TomtheBuilder - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from USER10068207: “The position of the "Espionage" button 9A) covers half of the "Front Reports" button (B) on PC (browser). It doesn't cover anything important but looks weird and out of place. However, moving A simply downwards will not work as then it will cover/be covered by the chat window. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…49e6f7619078ce9367c9ffea1forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…49e6f7619078ce9367c9ffea1 PS: Please ignore my betrayal of Crimea ” The position of the "Espionage" button 9A…

• Saturday madness

TomtheBuilder - - Questions and Answers

Quote from BrightAdityas: “Quote from TomtheBuilder: “10k, I mentioned in my playthrough ” Can you share the link of your play through? I want to see it. ” 10k, I mentioned in my playthrough Quote from BrightAdityas: “Quote from TomtheBuilder: “ ” Can you share the link of your play through? I want to see it. ” The Cold Beginning-A Saturday Madness Playthrough

• forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…49e6f7619078ce9367c9ffea1 It said that morale is at 21% so it should have a chance of rebellion but it said 0% despite stationing no troops there. The flashing bar also disappears on the beta version but does not on the regular version. This has been happening to other provinces of the same game.

• when upgrading units they have the same percentage of health but more hp. It would make sense that the same unit now have more soldiers. On top of that, CoW takes care of the maintainance and supply of the units, so some manpower also need to go to the mechanics, cooks, truck drivers, and medics.