Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 54.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Air units on the ground located at an functioning airstrip have the same stats they do when in the air, including their normal HP. So if bombers attacked enemy interceptors idling at an functioning airstrip, they would defend as if they were attacked with the same stats they have in the air. Only refueling air units have the stats of a convoy (and when air units are not located at a functioning airstrip).

• Queen Tanya Is Back!!!

Nova0213 - - Off Topic

Hmm

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Nova0213 - - Off Topic

Just thought I'd chip in on this discussion.. Quote from whowh: “Just wondering, is anyone else here vaccinated? ” Both doses. Side effects are mostly minor, and often observed at the same or lower per capita rate than the general population. COVID-19 is much more prevalent. I personally only had a sore shoulder on each day of injection. Some family members had gotten a fever for a day. On the plus side, my 5G signal from Bill Gates is working pretty well. (do I need to /s this) Quote from Quasi…

• How to disable barracks

Nova0213 - - Questions and Answers

In 1.5, the version with the set of game mechanics we all are playing right now, Barracks and all other buildings do not consume resources like food. As such, there is no feature or reason to disable buildings.

• The Lost Patrol

Nova0213 - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from OysterT: “Here I am, talking to myself. I think I found the answer. The airfield had been damaged since the plane had landed there and it preumably crashed on take off. May I suggest an improvement? As it stands, one should check their city icon before ever sending a plane into the air. It's unrealistic that anyone would , knowingly order their planes into the air on a damaged runway, unless in extremis. Unknowingly launching planes on damaged runways is not realistic. I did it three …

• Quote from benzdik: “I thought it was 25%. I mean it makes more sense if its 25% coz you attack 4 times while patrolling and 25%x4=100% so you deal the same damage as if you directly attacked the unit(s) ” It was 25% in 1.0/Classic, since battle timers were one hour then, 15 minutes of patrol, 4 times would roughly be equal to a direct attack (if refueling times were not counted.) Since battle timers are now 30 minutes, it's 50% for patrols. Quote from BMfox: “Planes on patrol will attack at 50%…

• information about wars like this is system generated. People do not post these articles. You'll get a notification over the newspaper icon whenever someone actually writes an article of their own. The system generates these for any battles you've fought as well. If you can't find it, use the filter "myself" to find system articles that only involve you.

• Taxes

Nova0213 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from whowh: “Is this not the point that is trying to be brought in by this suggestion, you can get a short term tax bonus in exchange for long term damage. ” It sounds potentially exploitative, especially right before day change, where most core provinces would probably gain more than 5% morale a day, and would limit the damage to resource production caused by morale, while also receiving extra cash. It also doesn't sound very short term if it's taxing more than you would get regularly thr…

• Taxes

Nova0213 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Interesting, except resource production of a province is correlated to morale, which ruins the point of trying to maintain high morale for optimal resource production. Also, for maps with absolutely no investment into manpower needed, like certain superpowers in HWW, what's stopping them from taxing all their rural, non resource core provinces so that the morale is just above the rebellion limit?

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Nova0213 - - Off Topic

Quote from Karl von Krass: “and considering how America planned to develop Canada compared to Britain. ” I mean looking at both nations today, I wouldn't have it any other way.

• Gold

Nova0213 - - General Discussions

First, starting off, this has been brought up so many times in the suggestions section, it's a bit sickening. Just to be clear, the consensus was that this won't happen. Remember that gold (and high command) users are the ones keeping the game free for the rest of us. Secondly, you definitely can still use gold for instant spy missions. Anyways, I think it's a little naive to call CoW a pay to win game. A pay to win game (to me at least), means a game where paying for something is an almost guar…

• Coalition or Solo win?

They can get second and third place rewards. Second place rewards the same amount of gold for a coalition win anyway, but they don't get a win added to their stats. Plus, if someone can get a solo win, then they clearly don't deserve a coalition win anyway, not having done enough to prevent that from happening.

• Not sure if you took that image as soon as they posted the article of them threatening to switch to their US account, but by the looks to me, the US is just split between Mexico and Brazil.

• Interceptors in 1.5

Click on the patrolling stack and you will get a timer that counts down to the next time the patrol cycle ends in the Unit UI. Alternatively, when you zoom in, there's a blue patrol bar that fills up and resets every time the patrol cycle ends, though it doesn't tell exact time.

• All I'm getting here is you want to make it even more convenient for people who multi-account, who can just instantly surrender all their provinces to their other account, and they only need to take the capital. Plus, making a 75% chance for an AI nation to surrender after capturing a capital sounds completely unfair, especially if two nations are fighting over a large landmass such as the Soviet Union, and a nation in Europe just captures Moscow. This suggestion sounds like it's just rewarding …

• battle simulator?

Quote from Time4Alchemy: “Quote from Butter Ball Bill: “To answer your first question, no, there is no simulator right now and I doubt there will be one. ” like this one? dxcalc.com/cow ” This thread is coming up on 6 years now..

• Forum Members Game

Right.. so, I told Phooey (Yugoslavia) I didn't really intend on allying but we do have share map since I just wanted to watch on day one. His best friend is Krastny (Ukraine), so that's why they're fighting together. Other than that, there's not really an alliance and it's not like I've done anything yet. You're really just fighting Yugoslavia and Ukraine.

• Right, like BMfox said, making a $200 decision should probably have some consideration beforehand such as making sure it gets the effect you want. Also, though friendly games do have a sort of no gold implication, I only heard Grand complaining and crying about it, and he went inactive on day 3. I don't recall anyone else asking you to quit the game. Also not too sure they can get you back your 1,400,000 gold, considering your buildings are technically still being used.. albeit not by you.

• Doctrines

I can see Comintern being more favoured if say, they had a boost to recruitment offices effectiveness.

• Quote from Spite_Is_Right: “Things start looking a lot rosier when you use a core double province. Base production is 6000. So the increase from level 1 is much larger, 2100 units. That means, if we use a 1:1 material conversion ratio, it would only take 3200 / 2100 = 1.5 days to breakeven. I think the using the market rate as a conversion factor might be the right thing way to go, but it feels kind of clunky. I'll give it some more thought. ” Right but, Industries in cities don't increase produ…