Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from SlimeCommander: “It just seems rather unnecessary. Coalitions already operate fine concerning impeaching a leader you could always leave the coalition and so can the other members the option to maintain ties with them remains as well, then once each individual is able they can just make another. The leader going AFK also doesn't serve a point if I'm not mistaken, the leader going AFK automatically transfers leadership rights to the one with the most victory points, though don't quote …

• Ideas for coalition mechanics renderTimingPixel.png So Coalitions are okay they are rather boring and simple though so I have some Ideas what do you guys think? So one idea is democracy, currently only the coalition leader can make decisions but imagine an anonymous option for everyone in the coalition to be able to do actions like impeach the leader (maybe they are AFK, an asshole or some other reason) so if everyone else in the coalition or at least 3 others vote to kick the coalition leader f…

• I take my time just send weak troops use my important stacks for important wars

• You know sometimes you are playing europe or historical you are doing great but the AI decide dwuh huh huh wouldn't it be great if I attacked you just when you are burnt out of troops? You can invade them easy peasy but it's annoying in that time they take land and destroy cities until you send troops then more AI attack? In large numbers AI attacking is really really frustrating ask your ally who is not at war with you to deploy the weakest basic troops at your borderlands and do the same for y…

• Just a small question like when a province rebels do you loose a province loss/gain, if you have troops will it subtract than to your K/D ratio? I don't care much about stats I'm just curious, for the update

• Quote from Chimere: “Sound advice. People choose Poland for the challenge, but it is true @freezy maybe on the country choose menu there should be a "difficulty" indicator for new players. You probably have the stats on your side about which countries wins the most on most maps. Would lose for those data to be shared by the way :). ” Yeah, i wrote that a while ago, nowdays i enjoy a good challenge. I mean difficulty is more opinion. Will they tell you how many troops the country has? Will it be …

• Hi everyone. Recently I have been thinking about a new idea that I have been thinking about for quite some time now. I'd really love any kind of response and criticism especially from the admins. So there should be a fifth special doctrine. This won't be a normal doctrine and no specific country gets it. So when you are picking a country you won't know which country has the surprise doctrine. Once you choose your country you won't know which country has the surprise doctrine unless you have it o…

• Also comment the reason you do/do not betray people and what situations you would do it in. I hope this is as inclusive as possible

• Hi, so I have a new idea. This is probably hard to implement and maybe should be limited or something but i have an idea. First idea: Pretty basic just a friend list. This will be different from an alliance. You can just add people you like talking to or think they are very good or something to a friend list. If both parties accept then you have a new friend who you can have a chat with or play games together or whatever you want to do. I think this would be great and people would be more friend…

• Five New Nations

nigeo19 - - News

Quote from Arcorian: “ With today’s release we also extended the number of playable countries on the popular historic map “1939 - Historic World War” to 30 players. Now you can also play as British Egypt, South Africa, The Netherlands, Venezuela or Peru in this scenario. Hand in hand with this, a general rebalancing of the map based on community feedback was done. Additional urban provinces or sea connections to certain countries were added and additional starting units and resource production s…

• Yeah i gave advice on America too. America starts of really strong its just spread out. Especially the Fillipino colony that is a good base for stealing colonies of the netherlands, france or britian

• Only the netherlands. There needs to be a balance of AI countries and also finland is there for the USSR to annex. The other states are too weak

• You are making the Netherlands a playable country? It would also be great if you made the Netherlands a bit more powerful while you are at it please!

• Hi so i will just be giving my advice in this thread. Criticism and support would be helpful btw. I can't give my opinion on all of them as i have not played all of them multiple times. I will be talking about the countries that i have had some experience in (Italy, British India, America and Mexico)! First of it obviously depends on how good and aggressive the humans are but this will still give you a general idea. Italy: imo this is one of the best countries. First of you should ally with germ…

• True but thats why i don't think Luxembourg should be playable in normal maps. Special maps are special and while i don't know how players manage to thrive but i have seen games were these tiny countries did very well. I have seen Haiti and Switzerland get solo wins on these maps. I guess Luxembourg has to ally with germany and help germany. I like to play as countries like Portugal and Italy i don't like OP or UP countries lol

• Hi, i have some suggestions that i would love to see be added into the game or at least considered. Ok so the first problem is spammers. As of right now there is no option to just mute players (DMs and newspaper) which can get very annoying. I understand you can report them but there should be an option to block them while you are waiting or if they are simply just really annoying. Or something similar to this. Another issue is just coalition leaders sort of abusing their powers. Albeit this is …

• Quote from szinisa: “Anyway historical map should be redisign to avoide coalition of GB, Germany and the US or similiars. This set ups gives only very limited chance for other nations, but about 90% chance for these coalitions to win the map ” The thing is one of them is bound to go inactive anyways. The point is that it is unbalanced and no one expects the small countries to expand and they pay attention to countries like Japan and France. I don't think it would even be possible for the mods to…

• Quote from NoobNoobTrain: “I won a game as British Odisha. So at least that part of the advice is nonsense. ” Well if you are really good you can win a game as any country even Poland but otherwise some countries have a strategic disadvantage

• Hi i love this game but i have a few suggestions for it! Part one non game mode ideas: -You know when your in a coalition and your leader is inactive so you have to wait for 2 days or when your coalition leader is abusing power or anything like that. There should be a voting system where you can anonymously vote for your coalition leader (or a new player who wants to join). Once 3 people vote the new player will instantly join or your leader will be kicked out. I think this is a good balance of …

• New idea for a game

nigeo19 - - Questions and Answers

So the it's a world map but you can only play as a European country. You can play as smaller countries like Portugal and Greece but you make up for your disadvantage in land and victory points with lots of extra resources for example. So all countries have benefits and cons and no one country is more powerful than all the others. There will still be a few AI countries in Europe that are too small to be equal to the other countries like Luxembourg. Ok so thats how it is in Europe anyway where it …