Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 1.0 event mode?

Cardinal S - - Suggestions / Criticism

Just another question... couldn't you guys just reuse the old textures and interfaces for the 1.0 event modes? Like it isn't necessary to put the new textures in. 1.0 was fine as it is and (I think) this could save you work by doing this.

• 1.0 event mode?

Sad, but makes sense... Please do notify me though if plans change at Bytro if possible

• 1.0 event mode?

Hey guys, So I just returned after a year long hiatus and noticed a lot of things changed (2.0 graphics and stuff). But, before I left (and after the 1.5 update release) Bytro would put on a 1.0 event round every month or so (at the time when I played they put on a 1.0 event of All Countries All In and a 1.0 event of the German/Japanese/free USA). But from what I've seen now, this doesn't happen anymore. So my question is: will there be any more of these 1.0 events? Or has the 1.0 code been just…

• Quote from OutsiderJoe: “I like 1.5 because you can create massive armies, but with the normal mode, it takes 45594 years ” Yeah but that's the thing that makes 1.5 more difficult. You have to log in every 2-3 hours to be able to create a sizeable army. Wheras in 1.0 the units take a couple hours which is good for people like me who don't have enough time to log in constantly sometimes. Otherwise I like both versions, but 1.0 is better in my opinion. (also PLEASE fix the rebellions in 1.5, they …

• Dont remove 1.0

Man I really hope they keep 1.0, cuz it would be like removing a part of Call of War itself if you understand what I mean.

• Quote from freezy: “So yeah since we had the opportunity we featured these agile biplanes for the early Interceptor levels ” Oh yeah that's a good idea. So what you mean is that the biplanes are featured for early levels and the more advanced planes are featured in the later levels. That is a good idea, and it would add the realism of progression. Which brings me to the second question - when will the aerial units' skins get updated?

• You may have heard this before, but the new Comintern interceptor skin should be revamped. For some reason this mildly infuriates me and so I want to suggest it to be changed. Why? Well look at all the other interceptors; they are all modelled after fighters that featured in ww2 from each faction. They look exactly as if they would fit into the skies of ww2 - and then there's the Comintern interceptor. To be brutally honest, it looks extremely outdated - as if the Soviets were still using planes…

• Quote from Tasmine: “delete mark and anything whose can be recognized ” I agree with this. For the doctrines, the tanks and planes should have all markings removed as to show it isn't specifically American or German. But I do like the 3d models of the units so they shoud be kept.

• Quote from Tasmine: “I also feel wondering why Nazi symbol or some name were forbidden in the game but allowed Japanese symbol used for Asia countries ” Well, let's think. The swastika isn't used for two reasons: 1, it goes against the game's ToS (which is German btw) and 2, it represents Hitler's affirmation in the Aryan race being the most superior, which is racism and the game does not tolerate this. The Pan-Asian symbol, however, is only meant to represent a rising sun and not much else. Whi…

• Quote from iNot_here: “Quote from Cardinal S: “So, I was thinking about this new feature that could be implemented. Basically how it works is that next to the resource bar there's this button that looks like a vault. In here there will be columns of each resource, with a plus and minus sign undenreath each one. When the plus button is pressed, a box comes up where you specify the amount of said resource you wish to 'deposit'. Once that amount is accepted, the portion of the currently produced re…

• So, I was thinking about this new feature that could be implemented. Basically how it works is that next to the resource bar there's this button that looks like a vault. In here there will be columns of each resource, with a plus and minus sign undenreath each one. When the plus button is pressed, a box comes up where you specify the amount of said resource you wish to 'deposit'. Once that amount is accepted, the portion of the currently produced resources will get taken off and 'archived' into …

• Some Ideas

There should be a new land-based unit that can counter naval units. Because, if you think about it any naval fleet coming up against a stack of artillery or railguns won't take very much damage, which is kind of OP. That's why a new unit called 'coastal artillery' should be implemented. Remaining true to WW2, these defences would be slow moving, meaning they should be placed on coastal provinces to defend only. They would be in the secret research tree, and could be researched at day 4 at around…

• Youtube channel

Cardinal S - - Questions and Answers

Quote from KESO BR: “It would be cool if call of war had official YT channel .To post some updates introduces game to new players and some interesting community matches . ” If you are looking for a Call of War youtuber, I strongly suggest you check out Sky Badger. He has around 5k subscribers, and does some really interesting videos. He typically focuses on introducing game mechanincs to new players, as well as playing rounds to sort of demonstarte what you should do. On top of all that, he occa…

• Quote from Jacques Thomas: “All-In 73 is what you're looking for. That event has all nations playable, including the immensely popular (and somewhat overpowered) Luxembourg. As Vorlon said, it comes around regularly. Keep an eye out. ” Hey Jacques! I see you are a game operator so perhaps you could pass this onto the map devs. While yes, I am a huge fan of the 73 map, I would (as I said before) like the Historic World War to have those smaller countries available to play, but not the really real…

• Quote from Nn gg: “Quote from Cardinal S: “A few months ago, the 1939 Historic World War map had a bug that allowed the player to access and play as a lot more countries than the ones initially allowed. Ones that were usually played as bots. Specifically, you could play as. - Finland - Greece - Portugal - South Africa - British Egypt - Saudi Arabia - Iraq - Bolivia - Peru - Colombia - Venzuela - Cuba No, this isn't all countries: all in. This is Historic World War, 25p. When the bug was active, …

• A few months ago, the 1939 Historic World War map had a bug that allowed the player to access and play as a lot more countries than the ones initially allowed. Ones that were usually played as bots. Specifically, you could play as. - Finland - Greece - Portugal - South Africa - British Egypt - Saudi Arabia - Iraq - Bolivia - Peru - Colombia - Venzuela - Cuba No, this isn't all countries: all in. This is Historic World War, 25p. When the bug was active, I played as Finland and Colombia, and I hav…