Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Portal v.s. Half life

Ruler_salemono - - Off Topic

What Game series is better Portal or Half Life. Now nerd fight. nerd FIGHT. NERD FIGHT NERD FIGHT!!!!

• I noticed the Belarusian Flag Was red on the maps. It clearly doesn't reflect the modern look of the flag. Can we get it possibly changed to be more accurate along with other flags? Best Wishes From: Ruler_Salemono

• The World map

Ruler_salemono - - Suggestions / Criticism

Great idea and wow a moderator responded to a post of mine

• Going Into Detail

I mean the "clans" I am a owner of one but it hasent rely taken off and could just go with a team to know wont immediate stab me in the back.

• So wait is there a in game alliance?

• This forum is full of great idea's Even in the comments. We should try to get this implemented into the game.

• The World map

That Is a great idea. Those old war map tables would be a Good way to go about it.

• I was thinking maybe You Guys could Add Possible progress graphs showing threw out the game peoples progress in military power. Also a Pie Chart of the worlds wealth split between each nation.I think It would be a optional button to click in the newspaper for that day. What Do you all think?

• The World map

OK I am going strait to the point with this one. The outside of the world map is just Black. It doesn’t make much sense to me as a Map lover, May I suggest putting The Map on a wooden table instead of a Black background or maybe give customisable options. I know its a nit pick but it would be much more visually appealing To have something besides blackness Around the map and would be easy to implement. Ellio_98 from the comments Also had a good idea of having a table like the war map ones from w…