Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Merge Stack HP

humanonforum - - Questions and Answers

yes, 1.5. light tanks of the same level, i produced them, same doctrine, the only different were their HP. I always knew when healthy units merge with identical damaged units, the healthy units become damaged as well. I was surprise in that game the damaged tanks didnt affect the healthy ones, tried to produce the same result to no avail in current game.

• Merge Stack HP

humanonforum - - Questions and Answers

hi, i noticed recently in one of my game when i merge a stack of 7 healthy tanks with a stack of 2 damaged tanks, they turn into a single stack without affecting the 7 healthy tank's HP. (show in unit panel as 7 full hp tank and 2 damaged tank as if they were different type of units). I tried that again in my current game with 8 healthy tank and 3 damaged tanks, but they just turn into a stack of 11 damaged light tanks. How to merge units without affecting healthy units?

• i am not in an alliance either.

• not on their list.

• i didn't apply for any alliance.

• reload does nothing, when i first saw it i clicked deny, it say "This action is not allow", so i try accept, still show "This action is not allow", so i wait till today, still there. guess i can only wait more. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. thanks for reply.

• hi i got an alliance invitation yesterday, but whether i click accept or deny it say "This action is not allow". Chat said it was because the invitation was already withdrawn, but the invitation still stay there along with the Alliance tab "Alliance (1)" notification. How do i get rid of it?