Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 33.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Release Notes - 2021-03-29

WT auf.Pz IV - - News

I love how nobody points out the bug that you can do anything with your units sometimes, which is an major bug and honestly myself, I can understand the ruckus over Canvas being removed, but I've thought that Canvas rendering was kinda dull and inconsistent. It's just not as smooth as the new graphic and to see army numbers or whatever? I'd suggest clicking on the unit or zoom in, its really simple so, at least in my opinion, the canvas removal is not the problem, the new major bug of unable to …

• Quote from Comrade genz: “Quote from WT auf.Pz IV: “This thread will be the first to take a lead for one of the two new nations. ” You mean in South America? ” Yep, Peru is 1 of 2 (second being Venezuela) in South America that was added to the playable list in the Five New Nations update.

• Quote from whowh: “Prime target for ecuadors tactical bombers then! ” They don't have planes...at least at the start.

• Nope, none of that whatsoever.

• I forgot, but it's around like 3 militia, an interceptor and 6 infantry.

• As introduced in the Five New Nations update, Peru, along with Venezuela, the Netherlands, British Egypt and South Africa have been added as playable nations. This thread will be the first to take a lead for one of the two new nations. So, Peru uses the Axis Doctrine, and has 5 urbans and is the ONLY playable South American nation to start with cities on the Pacific. So, on day one, try to get another South American nation to ally with you, early game, Peru, as like all the other nations in Sout…

• It seems that this may also be the case for Oban, Fort William and Inverness, Inverness, despite not being the closest province, has islands off the coast of both Oban and Fort William. Also for some reason Vaxjo has a island off the coast of Sweden despite Kalmar actually being closer and actually has a coast in the first place.

• Quote from whowh: “Quote from WT auf.Pz IV: “2/2. ” You should try and get your core production provinces back from the UK (i believe thats the country that conquered germany) ” Your correct, anyways, Britain told me to wait till day 7 for province trading back on day 1, its now day 3.

• Or you get attacked by Venezuela, Germany and US but have allies which took out Germany, are supporting in the Pacific against American colonies and Venezuela wants peace so I'll get back the single island they wanted bcz I used a couple of light tanks to rush and take several provinces, and I moved the capital (ofc) while building some industry. (Happening to me lol). 1/2

• Goa

WT auf.Pz IV - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Miradosh: “1939 why is bangladesh independent ” It's not, at least not in the 1939 historic world war map, the other maps are for gameplay. Also, in 1939 India wasn't even independent and was still under British control, only in 1947 would India be independent. Anyways the tiny nation of Luxembourg has 3 provinces, so these small ports make sense, as an non-core province at least.

• Five New Nations

WT auf.Pz IV - - News

Quote from Edward Miller VIII: “Quote from WT auf.Pz IV: “It would have been cool if Iraq and Greece were converted to playable too though, as they also have 4 cities. ” won't make sense tho ” Yea it would, 32 is half of 64!!! But in all seriousness it makes sense, Turkey will still border Bulgarian AI, Persia can just go to Afghanistan, also Yugoslavia can go to Hungary or Bulgaria instead of Greece, Iraq can easily rush Saudi Arabia, Greece has the possibility to take Bulgaria, so I'm not sure…

• Five New Nations

WT auf.Pz IV - - News

Quote from Undaunted: “Quote from chrisgarci: “In my opinion, the following updates ARE the most noteworthy: - The production time of Anti Air and Anti Tank units were slightly decreased. - The production and research costs of Anti Tank units were slightly decreased. - The production time of Infantry units was slightly reduced. Sure we have updated mechanics and new countries, but having this kind of development will hopefully consider players to make more flexible strategies in defense especial…

• AI and random crap

WT auf.Pz IV - - Bug Reports and Issues

France killed almost all my units with their battleships originally located in the English Channel, just so you know

• AI and random crap

WT auf.Pz IV - - Bug Reports and Issues

Ok, so I'm playing in the new update as the Netherlands, while France attacks my European mainland which was already annoying, randomly Belgium, despite me not attacking anyone (bc France attacked me, not vice versa) attacks me with their interceptor and the newspaper says that apparently I attacked even though that was not the case at all. Also, Nothing on ground, my European navy was destroyed by France's battleships from the English Channel... this bug should be fixed quickly so there is no m…

• Five New Nations

WT auf.Pz IV - - News

It would have been cool if Iraq and Greece were converted to playable too though, as they also have 4 cities.

• Five New Nations

WT auf.Pz IV - - News

Also Mexico and New Zealand got an extra city(Merida and Christchurch respectively)while Quebec (city) has been extended to be able to have a harbo(u)r , the only possible Atlantic harbo(u)r for Canada.

• This a bit off-topic but armo(u)red cars overmatch lights tanks in almost EVERY aspect, just my opinion based on view range, stealth detection, cheaper/quicker production and quicker upgrades.

• Too bad it seems that this is a dead end thread considering multiple stuff that has happened since the last post here and the glorious victory won't happen probably bc Germany is pretty much dead now while Persia and Sweden attack me (Sweden b using about 2 million gold in this server by now lol) and Persia is hyperactive (bc ofc money man and try hard had to be in this server).

• In 1.0, provinces and cities which are in big nations (e.g UK, USSR, US) have very weak and negligible production but there's a ton of them, while tiny nations, like AI Liberia have extremely high production, this difference is HUGE, a non-producing province of USSR when core produces (according to my memory)+39 money and 10 manpower base while a province of Liberia produces when core about +3000 money 1500+ manpower base, 1.5 ignores this process completely and production is only affected by mo…