Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Inactive Rankings

G0DOFWAR44 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from faunt7: “Then they shouldn't have started the game in the first place. ” Okay Bucko, let's get this straight. I want to point out, not everyone can commit six hours a day to CoW...why? Because they're not 30 year old men living in their Mother's basement. You can't just know when something will come up and put a dent in your schedule.People Sometimes have more important things to focus on like their future,education,work and family not a game that is not an important fraction in they'…

• Game admin

G0DOFWAR44 - - General Discussions

That ability to delete inactive players I heard is outdated and no longer applies or works on the New Call of war,Also I'm pretty sure All games are system Generated!

• Inactive Rankings

Quote from SirMcSquiggles Jr.: “I cant see any benefit or any possible scenario where developers would take their time to implement this. ” Most likely not, the CoW Ranking system is fine the way it is! Research,Produce, build and,destroy to rank up! I do not think that ranking should be Influenced by Activity and inactivity, It would be unfair to the player who may have other things He/She has to do and can not battle right now, they May have to abandon or archive a game because of Personal,Wor…

• Movement Bug

G0DOFWAR44 - - Bug Reports and Issues

Interesting.... That's probably Really frustrating...

• Dawn of the Patriot

Yikes...I would hate that to happen, defeating all non-allied Living players then....BOOM! Ai's come attacking from all corners!!! I hope that you defeat them!

• That actually sounds like it was the problem! I have captured the Province now and the Morale is at 25% So it is possible that I attacked,captured and lost the province due to revolt, Thanks Doc!

• In my Call of War Game, My nation is Poland. I neighbor Germany, Yesterday Germany Sent a division to attack me, I ultimately crushed it because it was only 1 division... So then I sent out a full fledged attack Consisting of more Than 30 Units, I sent an artillery division made up of 7 units against an Infantry Division made up of 4 in Konigsberg the area where Danzig seperates the province from Homeland Germany. The Infantry Division had been weakened by continuous Bombings as well as fighter …