Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Alexandera Nevsky: “A fighter takes around 5 minutes to refuel, in real life. ” You are not only refueling them you are also rearming them. It took more than 5 minutes to reload the machine guns on WWII era fighters and to load bombs into WWII era bombers.

• Thanks to everyone for responding. Lots of talk about effectiveness of artillery but all of you are missing the key point. There are two types of artillery and rocket units in this game. Infantry type and mobile type. Mobile artillery and rockets are mobile and require more resources and time to build. The trade off is that they fire and then retreat. I am good with that. I am not good with that for the infantry type of both units. Those two should fire and then have to wait 30 minutes before mo…

• Why is it not practical? Have you ever been in the army? Do you know what is involved with moving Artillery. I am only asking for a cooldown period once it has fired. It takes 30 minutes for it to deal damage again so during that 30 minutes it should not be allowed to move. If you want to shoot and move build mobile artillery. Additionally the player does stack them with AA and infantry so the Tact's get eaten up because the stack is so large. As far as splitting the tanks into different stacks …

• Artillery and Rockets need to have a cooldown period after they fire just like airborne units do. I am currently in a game #3,992,623 were the player just fires his artillery and rockets and then backs them up. He owns the province so my tanks get a 50% speed reduction so by the time they get to him they are destroyed. He is online 100% of the time so he is basically using them as mobile artillery and rockets. He has a stack of 30 that he divides into 3 stacks of 10. So there is no penalty reduc…

• This game is starting to get boring. The reason is more and more players are forming large unit groups and just moving through a country to destroy the infrastructure. They have no intention of keeping the new territory at first. Their goal is to simply destroy the economy first. Once the economy of the opposing player is destroyed they simply out produce their opponent and then then take over all of the land. There is no penalty to this strategy. The attacker does suffer attacking penalties but…