Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Guerrilla Warfare can be added to 1.5 to spice up the game. The game tries to do some insurgency with province uprising and unaccounted for resources in conquered regions because it is poorly integrated right after a war and the game tries to replicate that. "Guerrilla warfare is a form of irregular warfare in which small groups of combatants, such as paramilitary personnel, armed civilians, or irregulars, use military tactics including ambushes, sabotage, raids, petty warfare, hit-and-run tacti…

• Of course. I don't expect such big things to be redone I tried my luck. I just did fair criticism. Summary I am not trying to say get rid players focus on the economy and planning but get rid of the crippling economy. Also could you at least change something simple. I am going to invade East Brazil and I noticed a extra road that leads no where at Monte Santo. Probably was meant to be a intersection. Screenshot gyazo.com/95103feb2642c9dca72570cb8e077e70

• I expected someone say this. My nation feels very incomplete at this rate never will see its full potential at the core. I know everyone has the same constraints. There can still going to be incentives for people to invest in their economy yet everyone can choose their stragerty and game play. You don't have to do everything with the limited resource but the fact you can't even do one project, lets say some Air factories without going past your limit is overkill. Now you still have not touched, …

• Call of war 1.5 has lots of buildings and a tiny flow of resources to accomplish it, even more important buildings were recently added a few days ago too. A player is expected to delegate money and resources to research and construct key buildings into his core lands. Once accomplished he would need to begin producing some units and it is a necessity he utilize all his core urban provinces to keep up with other players. Now resources become strained and he can't keep up with all the projects, th…