Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I would suggest that Air unit vectors be hidden from opposing players. It’s just too often that heavy gold users can make those units effectively useless for sometimes hours just by spamming Military Sabotage in the Espionage gold menu. At least if the vectors are hidden they can’t be 100% sure which airbase to sabotage. I’d be in favor of removing that option all together, but it definitely affects air units more than anything. Air units have enough counters and disadvantages as it stands.

• Quote from freezy: “Is the patrol damage bug still happening for you? ” @freezy are you guys working on fixing this? I can reproduce the bug easily. It happens almost every time.

• Quote from Hurbala: “Don't know if it is since the patch, but the images of the units are gone. It also seems like you don't produce anything in the factories and in the province overview. Invisible Units are not funny Refreshing is a fix. ” Not trying to be rude, but put those in a separate thread. This isn't a catch-all thread for every bug. There are two major issues being addressed here: -No defensive damage on patrols (provable, repeatable) -Revolts ignoring garrisoned troops and sometimes …

• Quote from freezy: “Is the patrol damage bug still happening for you? ” here is proof: no defensive damage while on patrol. ibb.co/YyY1xCV ibb.co/M8LdJnb

• Quote from freezy: “Is the patrol damage bug still happening for you? ” yes. Still issues with defensive damage on patrol not registering. It seems to happen less frequently now, but still happens.

• Quote from MadMike69: “With regards to the revolts, you can tell that these are new player tutorials by the unit that captured the provinces in your images. New players are given a medium tank and these are not available to research untill at least day2 (for axis doctrine). ” it doesn’t explain what happened in the league game with multiple revolts and the lost units. A province shouldn’t revolt with a garrison, let alone 11 AND those units switching sides. That’s a bug.

• I didn’t know. But yeah the troop revolt bug is happening a lot now I am hearing. It needs to be fixed ASAP. Losing 11 troops is no joke.

• Patrols Since the update there are major issues with patrol mechanics: -repeated instances of minimal or no defensive damage on attacks made within the patrol radius and just plain missing attacks within the patrol radius. -Direct attacks on patrolling planes sometimes causes no defensive damage. Not consistent or predictable. It seems that a bug was introduced. The net effect is that using planes on patrol requires massive micromanagement and that patrolling interceptors often (but not always) …

• Quote from Torspo2: “RR guns are quite expensive and slow though. But yeah they're pretty strong. Maybe decrease optimal stack size from 3 to 2 or 1. If the game had railroads.. ” 1.5 version...optimal stack is 10

• Inactive Rankings

faunt7 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from SirMcSquiggles Jr.: “Quote from faunt7: “I am frankly amazed that anyone would find fault with this. My guess is that those opposed are inexperienced players? ” Nope, been here on and off since 2015. Ive seen plenty of blacklisting here already. ” [TAHQ] SirMcSquiggles Jr. Technician Fourth Grade 5 Games joined. Since 2015? Tell me more about all the stuff you have seen in your 5 games. It's as I said. Those opposed aren't active, experienced players.

• Inactive Rankings

Quote from SirMcSquiggles Jr.: “Quote from faunt7: “I am frankly amazed that anyone would find fault with this. My guess is that those opposed are inexperienced players? ” Nope, been here on and off since 2015. Ive seen plenty of blacklisting here already. ” Not inviting to someone to a coalition because their stats are bad isn't blacklisting, sir. It happens in every single game. However, show me evidence of a single "blacklist." I'll wait.

• Rebellions in 1.5

Rebellions in game version 1.5 are either broken or very poorly designed. I believe the rebellion mechanic itself is fine, as it is realistic to need to leave garrisons in conquered territory and sometimes conquered areas become unruly if left unattended. However, nearly always these provinces are rebelling to nations that have nothing to do with that province, never have owned it, sometimes are not even close to it. For example: Here a province that rebelled and went to my ally, who is very far…

• Quote from freezy: “Those values are from the CoW1.0 version. We already made it a bit more realistic in CoW1.5, where a battleship outranges artillery and SP artillery and the gap to the railroad gun isnt as high. ” Freezy, I hope you understand that in 1.5, railroad guns are completely out of control. Properly deployed, multiple railroad gun stacks paired with the right support units are unbeatable all things being equal. -You need to make them even slower. They are fast enough now they a play…

• Inactive Rankings

I am frankly amazed that anyone would find fault with this. My guess is that those opposed are inexperienced players?

• Inactive Rankings

Quote from cycle9: “How exactly would a ranking based on activity result in fewer players going inactive? If they don't care or cannot continue the game, it is very unlikely that they are in the least concerned with any kind of ranking, much less one based solely on activity. ” Some players genuinely want to play but start tons and tons of games haphazardly in order to find the scenario or situation they want. They don't realize that they are inadvertently changing every single game they touch b…

• Inactive Rankings

Quote from DoctorDR1: “This provides room for a new form of blacklisting, which is against the Terms of Service agreed to by all of you when you signed up. With an inactive ranking system, a simple way to find names of players that you don’t like would be provided. This is why I am strongly against creating such a ranking.Sir. ” Sir. Players already use stats to make informed decisions about who they want to form coalitions with. This stat would really just be an extension of that. How many play…

• Inactive Rankings

Quote from G0DOFWAR44: “Quote from faunt7: “Then they shouldn't have started the game in the first place. ” Okay Bucko, let's get this straight. I want to point out, not everyone can commit six hours a day to CoW...why? Because they're not 30 year old men living in their Mother's basement. You can't just know when something will come up and put a dent in your schedule.People Sometimes have more important things to focus on like their future,education,work and family not a game that is not an imp…

• Inactive Rankings

Quote from SirMcSquiggles Jr.: “Quote from G0DOFWAR44: “ ” And I feel it might cause a witch hunt.... lol ” I would love to exclude players that quit and I would love to give them honest feedback as to why. That is not a witch hunt. That is just improving our community. I am tired of quitters.

• Inactive Rankings

Quote from G0DOFWAR44: “Quote from SirMcSquiggles Jr.: “" ” "they May have to abandon or archive a game because of Personal,Work or Time issues." "Every body goes inactive...Even the most experienced of players. Not a very good idea here :unfair:" ” Then they shouldn't have started the game in the first place. And to be fair, you are right sometimes you have to archive a game and I don't see it being an issue if it happens every so often. Most players will experience this from time to time. And …

• Inactive Rankings

I completely disagree with SirMcSquiggles. The idea of some sort of measure of how often a player goes inactive on a map is a great idea. Having introduced several friends to this game, the number one complaint from EVERY SINGLE ONE of them has been how often their coalitions and even enemies go inactive, leaving them with often very undesirable outcomes. Every single one of them has quit. You do not see "any benefit?" Well, how about applying a measure of accountability to the players in this g…