Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Secure your crate!

diablostoo - - News

Ahhh ok thanks...

• Secure your crate!

diablostoo - - News

Loving all the new changes.. my game also won't at the moment too. Hope it is soon working, I can't wait to find these crates :p

• The Dogs Balls

diablostoo - - Alliance: Games Exchange

Yes BRING IT ON!!! :p PS HOW DO I CHALLENGE YOU Never done it before??

• The Dogs Balls

diablostoo - - Alliance: Games Exchange

British Bulldogs are ready for their 1st challenge! Think you got the gonads' to take us on?? Bring it! PS how do we challenge others

• wow rage quit or what! Such a sore loser

• New World Map

diablostoo - - Suggestions / Criticism

I like the idea.. and this would give players an option to start with a good or bad country, to make things more challenging.

• Change of plan i ain't playing anymore sorry - taking too much of my time this damn game lol scrub me off :p

• Yep im in.. Sir Edmund Ironside is my ign

• Secret blueprints

diablostoo - - News

Longer distance planes, that can carry a few troops to alliance's airbases. Huge Cargo Planes basically.. even maybe to transport a few tanks.. or to increase the range of missile(bombs) .. Aircraft Carriers of course would be cool too..

• Elite World

diablostoo - - Find Co-players

PS - my IGN atm is Stuart Heathcote, but i am in the process of hopefully changing my name. I will keep you posted. North USA for Stuart Heathcote as it stands.. Thank you, and i can't wait to start I hope everybody sticks to the rules!! Good Luck to all.. and i will be looking to alliance with 1 special partner so let me know asap in game when it begins..

• I don't agree, i like the option and like mentioned, report any you find offensive.

• Elite World

diablostoo - - Find Co-players

Count me in.. sounds good. I will be in the american land if poss.. ideally North USA.. if available.

• Gold Offers

diablostoo - - Questions and Answers

Yes but it is such a shame because i really like this game.. i just wish the offers where given to everybody.. and actually more offers for the gold buyers, would make sense! Yes, gold can cause unfair advantages.. so i guess it might be a reason to not offer gold to players that do purchase. Even so.. it is only fair to offer to all. I did end up buying a little more.. but i would have spent a lot more if the right offer came along.. so a trick is being missed by bytrolabs financially.. BUT i g…

• Gold Offers

Well that's why i wont be buying anymore... they treat paying CUSTOMERS like crap.. well in my experience so far. im going to play these games out then leave - Such a shame! PS edit.. i am high command

• Gold Offers

Although i understand why Gold Offers are given to players who have maybe not bought gold before or for a while to attract them into buying it.. that makes sense. I have spent quite a bit on gold.. hence i get no offers maybe? The thing is i now NEED an offer.. i am playing against a very annoying gold spammer who must have bought A LOT.. putting up forts everywhere i want to send units into, and adding lots of units and rockets etc. i am sure many understand how annoying it can be. He is trying…

• Server downtime, Sunday December 20th

diablostoo - - News

20k gold, 50k gold wth?! I got 5k.. and my son got 30k.. and i buy lots of gold and my son doesn't buy any. Go figure that.. well guess i wont be buying any more now and just wait for the larger free gold :p

• Server Downtime

diablostoo - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from Redd Baron: “I am in. Lost my air force, but could have been worse, at least they turned the tide on the artillery duel before they died. What a waste though, you send in an air force to take theirs down and gain air superiority, thinking you can pull it back out of harms way of AA guns once the mission is completed. Result? Supposedly air superiority for many many battles to come. SERVER CRASH Result now? Back to square one rebuilding an air force with limited oil and trying to gain …

• Server Downtime

i already bought HC time.. no use to me if everybody else just get it.. it should be the players who buy gold should be compensated.. due to spending money on this amazing game keeps it running for everybody to enjoy.

• Server Downtime

its unfair to just give gold to everybody.. i know it would take time, but the more gold a player purchased, they should be compensated more

• A little Surprise

diablostoo - - News

Ohhh points on a forum.. nice Is there anyway to link my account from the game to here.. ie my ranking from the game itself.. poss in sig or something i don't know?